Can: First let me think!!

Tin: There's nothing to think about in Can !!! We're talking about Pete and Ae, Ai Can ???? Both are in danger so one has to shake before it is too late !!!! I wonder if sometimes you can understand what I'm saying...

Can: You mean I'm stupid ...

Tin: Don't be ridiculous!!! How do we do that???

Can: We have to bring everyone together ... I call Pond ...

Tin: Okay and on my side I'll find out even more about him... I'll let you know later...

Can: Okay ... Bye..

Tin: You didn't forget something ???

Can: Laquel ???

Tin: Think about it!!!

Can: You made me think enough today!!!

Tin: I love you you can't say it ...

Can: We're not even in a relationship ...

Tin: I've BOUGHT YOU A PORTABLE, I HAVE YOU TO YOUR RACCOMPAGNER YOU !!! AND YOU EVEN TELL ME PA-..

Can: I LOVE YOU SATISFAIT!!

Tin: I too take care of you and have beautiful dreams.

He didn't even answer me hahahhaha...  It's already late for me to go home.... After half an hour of driving I finally arrived home ... There's light!!!

I open the door to enter I see 1 car!! Who owns it???? So I go into the house I see my mother and my father !!!

My father: My son !!! All right???

I don't even look at them!! I totally ignore it I'm so tired to pay attention to them ...

My mother: Why don't you answer your father???

Tin: I had a bad day and I'm tired! I need to rest good night ...

I go up to my room and arrive next to my bed I let myself down and then I close my eyes ...  I will shower tomorrow I am so dying that I am unable to wake up ...

It's already morning!! I hope to see Pete again and that his father does not forbid to go to class too ... I quickly take my breakfast and I grab my car key so my backpack and I reach my car ... I start and I take the way to school ... Arriving at the parking lot as I park regularly I see Pete getting out of a car... But he's not driving anymore or his father confiscated his car ????

Pete as Tin ???

Tin: Pete is ???

He waits for the car to leave and then talks to me again...

Pete: It's okay!!

Tin: I don't believe you!!! Listen we have to talk about something very important ...

Pete: I'm listening to you!!!

Tin: Uh... I have no right but hey I don't care I'll tell you anyway ... It's about Ae !!!

Pete as Ae ??? What do you mean???

Tin: Yesterday we went to see him with Can!! And there was your father who had come!!

Pete: My father ????

Tin: He went there and told your boyfriend to stay away from you or he'll see !!!

Pete: He didn't tell me anything!!

Tin: I understand how he feels but you shouldn't let your father win... we have to do something or Ae is going to be in danger again.

Pete: I'm preparing something with my half-brother!!

Tin: Your half-brother??? I was not aware ...

Pete: Now you are!!! At 3pm out of class we will join them with Pond ...

Tin: Okay!!! And Ae!!

Pete: I want to protect him but after that I would like him and me to have a serious discussion !!!

Tin as Pete !!! Did you really change!!!

Pete: Oh good ???

Tin: You've become someone ... i don't know how I can say that...

Pete: Strong!!

Tin: More !!! But you change and it's cool as well...

Pete: Thank you ...

Tin: We're going because we're late ...

Pete is a great friend before I confess I did not like Ae at all because I thought he is enjoying him . But now if he is more confident and strong it is thanks to his boyfriend .... I regret to have judged it quickly

Ps : Good evening here in France it's 1am. I'm sorry I can't continue because there are no comments or votes so I'll stop the or maybe even deleted it later. Thank you for all your support! sorry again