"I can't wait to meet them kook, they seem like incredible people"

"They really are..."

The remaining ride was accompanied by a blissful silence. In which both Jungkook and Jimin stole glances at each other every now and then to satisfy their greedy eyes and needy minds.

And so inevitably when their eyes locked, Jimin couldn't help but giggle out loud in embarrassment as Jungkook was no different, his throaty chuckle booming in all its deepness and husky allure.

Before long, Jungkook was reversing his car into the parking lot of their destination. Jimins eyes were wide with curiosity as he assessed and took in his surroundings, pouting when he still couldn't make out where they were. Instead his body and mind soothed over when the caramel tint provided by the sun glistened upon his smooth porcelain skin, giving him a more radiant angelic glow than he already exuded.

Jimin spaced out for a moment, closing his eyes and reviling in the sunlight that kissed at his skin lightly. Jungkook watched him with a longing, loving grin. He took in the delectable sight before him, boring it into his mind. At times it felt like Jimins mind was in an alternate universe, like it was detached from his body while he was deep in thought.

And Jungkook completely understood as to why, so he gave him the space he needed and allowed him that time as he knew it was all a part of the healing process. Jimin wasn't the type to allow himself to fully depend on people, it only hurt him more and made him feel useless. So it was really important for him to come to terms with things on his own first, before taking the next step.

However what Jungkook didn't know, was that Jimin had finally come to terms with himself. All that's left now, is for him to let Jungkook in. It was finally time, that Jimin broke the seal on his lips, that he was no longer mute on the tragedy that kept its poisonous claws wrapped around his soul.

Jimin was broken out of his daze when he felt a large hand rest upon his flushed cheek. Jimin smiled at the realisation that it was Jungkook, as the fingertips of Jungkooks hands were always cold, despite the rest of his hand being quite warm.

"Everything ok baby?" Jungkook voiced softly, his deep raspy voice sending chills spiralling down Jimins spine.

"Couldn't be better actually" Jimin smiled so brightly, leaning into Jungkooks touch as he got him out of the car.

Jungkook felt relief flood his body at the genuine look swerving in Jimins almond coloured orbs. The honesty and pure content relishing in the depths of his eyes had Jungkook awestruck, a wide proud smile dancing on his lips as he pulled his baby into a tight comforting embrace.

"I'm glad baby, I really am" jungkook placed a gentle long kiss on Jimins luscious glossy lips, groaning at the sweet cherry flavour coating Jimins lips beautifully. "Now, you ready to meet my family?"

"I've been ready since the moment you told me about them!" Jimin giggled

Jungkook chuckled, ruffling Jimins hair as they walked the flowered pathway to the entrance of the building. "Quick warning, they're a bit crazy"

"Aren't we all?"

"Touché" Jungkook dipped his head, brows raising in agreement.

Jimin shook his head, laughing at Jungkooks playful nature -despite his dominant persona- as he cuddled himself closer into Jungkooks side. Jungkooks natural musk and the expensive cologne mingling as one and leaving behind an enticing yet comforting aroma. One that has Jimin feeling at utmost security whilst fuelling a deeper desire that burned fiercely at the pit of his stomach. It was simply, and undeniably, enticing,