~Mistletoe~

*Warnings*
. Fluff
. Kissing
. They are seniors in this
. Mentions Of Underage Drinking
. Late Christmas Chapter

"Can i"

Tonight was the Christmas formal for the seniors and the whole loser club was going, they even are gonna attempt to sneak Mike in. Sonia said yes and well Beverlys dad is dead. So they are gonna have a blast with dancing, maybe a bit of drinking. Eddie was at beverlys get ready for the dance, "C'mon Eddie just wear it" Beverly pleaded holding up a black skirt that would fall right above Eddie's knees. Eddie shook his head, "I would look stupid, and Richie would never let me live it down" Eddie fought. "What if I called Richie ahead and got him to agree?" Eddie thought for a moment, "Maybe". Beverly squealed as she threw the skirt and the bed and ran to the other side of her bedroom to get her phone. Beverly went to Richie's contact in her phone and pressed call, the phone rang for a moment before Richie picked up. "Hello?" Richie said from one side of the line. "Okay so I have a chance to get Eddie to wear a skirt to the Christmas formal but you need to promise you won't make fun of him for it" Beverly explained to Richie.

Richie went silent, "Hello? Richie?." All you could here coming from richies line was a long breath escaping his mouth. Beverly giggled "Yes Eddie would be wearing a skirt" Beverly said trying not to laugh. "Uhm, i-i wouldn't make f-fun of him" Richie said. "You are sounding like Bill when he was a kid Richie", "Shut up". Beverly smirked, "We will see you at the dance Rich." They said there goodbyes, as Beverly turned around Eddie knew that he was gonna have to wear the skirt. Eddie sighed and Beverly smiled. "I'm gonna put this out now if you are actually uncomfortable with the idea of you wearing a skirt in public then I'm not gonna make you" Beverly said sweetly. I mean obviously Eddie wanted to wear the skirt but he did have his worries "I'll wear it Bev" Eddie finally agreed. Beverly squealed and ran back to wear she threw the skirt on the bed and picked it up.

By the time they where both ready Eddie was wearing a black skirt, grey pole shirt that was tucked into the skirt, a pair of white tennis shoes, and he had his hair slicked back like he normally does. Beverly was wearing a flowy white dress that had yellow flowers on it, also a pair of white tennis shoes, and she had her hair in a pony tail. The two headed out to Beverlys car and headed to the school to meet up with the losers. Beverly parked on the street across from the school and they got out. It was about 7:25 when all of the losers got there, Richie and Mike being the last one's. Richie walked up to the rest of the losers after parking his car with Mike and of course Eddie was the first person Richie saw. Richie lost his breath for a moment as the walked up to them. If Richie would describe it Eddie looked stunning. But thats besides the point, all of the losers walked into the school.and headed to the gym where the main dance was being held.

A bit into the dance and the losers have split up a bit, Beverly and Ben were talking to some other people as was Stanley and Richie, Eddie, and Mike where near the back of the gym by the door outside talking. "We should go outside" Richie said randomly, Mike and Eddie were both bored so they agreed. All of the three boys walked outside to where there was an area set up for dancing that the only people out there were Beverly, Ben, and some person named Barb. Mike walked up to where Beverly and Ben where and Richie and Eddie walked to the side by the coverd area. "I'm honestly surprised you haven't said anything about what I'm wearing yet" Eddie said looking down at what he was wearing. Richie raised his eyebrow "What, wear you expecting me to tell you how pretty you looked?" Richie asked while crossing his arms. Eddie's face went slightly red as he shook his head no. Awhile later Beverly walked up smirking, "Heyy love birds".

"What..?" Eddie said confused looking at Beverly. Beverly didn't say anything she just pointed up. Eddie looked up and his eyes went wide, "haha... Funny" Eddie said quietly. Beverly smirked yall better pucker up, "Its just a stupid mistletoe" Richie said. Beverly rolled her eyes "If yall kiss I'll buy you dinner tonight" Eddie looked at Beverly and then at Richie. Richie slightly grabbed Eddie's waist and leaned down, "Can i" Richie nearly whispered. Eddie nodded slightly and Richie connected there lips. Beverly squealed and Ben and Mike were in the corner cheering. Richie and Eddie broke apart, "Finally" Stanly said as him and Bill came from around the corner.

Thats it- I hope yall enjoyed. I just wanted to make a somewhat Christmas chapter while it was still December.

-The person whom wrote this

876 Words.