I slowly took off my headphones when I saw the professor approaching.

PROFESSOR:"When do we have the next class?"

ME:"I...I think.."

PROFESSOR:"Oh,suddenly you don't know how to talk?"

ME:"I'm sorry..."

PROFESSOR:"God!Does anyone else know when our next class is?Victorio don't know how to talk."

Do you have to say that in front of everyone?I can already see that they will make fun of me for this for the next two weeks.It is not enough that the students are awful,but professors must be just as bad.

LUCAS:"Wednesday."

PROFESSOR:"Excellent.So the day after tomorrow.I want you to bring me personally drawn portraits and a presentation about Antonio Vivaldi.Not a small presentation of five or six slides, I want a whole presentation that lasts an hour.Is that clear to you? "

We both nodded and she left.

PROFESSOR:"If I hear any voice from you,you both go to the principal.Thank Victorio for this.Now start to drawing."

ME:"I hate this woman."

I whisper to him.

ALANN:"Tell me about it.."

I return the headphones.I can finally listen to my music.And for the presentation,I'll tell Alann I'll do it all.However,It's my fault for this.I shouldn't have to yelled.That stupid bitch embarrassed me in front of everyone.I tried to answer nicely.Her creepy face fucking scared me.How could I communicate with her normally? I want to go home.

...

LUCAS:"We're finally done for today!"

JACK:"Yes. I'm dead tired."

ALANN:"Hey,what do we do for the drawings and the presentation?"

ME:"Oh, don't worry about that...I'll do it for both of us and write your name.We're in this shit because of me."

ALANN:"You know I challenged you.You're not going to fall for that whore's words."

I was about to say something when my phone rang.It was a message.

JACK:"Is that your aunt?"

I pull out my phone and "Sexy Carlos" appears on the screen.Oh, my God...I smile briefly.

LUCAS:"You're laughing...Is that your girlfriend?"

I open the message and read "I'm waiting for you behind the school. Will you come to my house?"And what do you think?I type "I'm coming.Be there."

ME:"I have to go."

LUCAS:"Shall I go with you?Where?"

ME:"You don't have to.You can go."

ALANN:"Wait,don't we have to do a project?"

ME:"We just finished school.Not now.Write me a message later. I don't have your number.I am in a hurry.See ya."

JACK:"Do you have a girlfriend?"

ME:"See you tomorrow...or today,I don't know."

I run to Carlos, carrying a skate in my hands.

Alann.P.O.V.

He run away.Why he disappear so often lately?I'm almost sure he's with that piece of shit.Honestly,I don't want him near Victorio.Not even close.

ME:"I'll be back in a minute."

LUCAS:"Where are you going now?"

ME:"I forgot something.I'll be there in a minute."