019 - Fresh Couple Behavior

Warnings: n/a

The next day, Yoongi found himself awake at 9 am. He purposefully missed school today; he knew that his attendance was good enough. He sat on his bed, staring at the white wall as if it would magically conjure an answer. It wasn't that he was terrible at making decisions, but he never had to make such a faithful one.

And now that he and Taehyung were officially a thing, it had become even harder. He had to look out for himself, his people, and the younger. Taehyung's father being a policeman further complicated things because he wanted the younger to have a good relationship with his parents, which was basically impossible with him in the picture.

It wasn't easy, and he knew he had to put his responsibility as a leader first. Those people depended on him, trusting him with their lives. It wasn't that Taehyung was not important to him; the boy gave him happiness so immense that he hadn't experienced it in months or even years.

But he promised his people to be there for him long ago, and that was his first duty. And he owed it to Namjoon.

He sighed and got up, looking at his room as if it's the last time he would be there.

Yoongi sighed and slid his phone back into his pocket, grabbing the necessities and examining his apartment

Yoongi sighed and slid his phone back into his pocket, grabbing the necessities and examining his apartment. He knew that Nam Daejung was ruthless, and he sure hoped to see his apartment again.

He chose to walk to Namjoon, not having the energy to get on his bike. He needed to think, to plan out the whole thing. He knew he couldn't tell everyone beforehand; he would have to do that after they either made the deal or were in severe danger.

He kept his head low, not wanting to be seen by anyone. He had to walk through the area near the school, and he didn't have the nerve to meet annoying people.

He couldn't deny it, but his stomach was tingling with nervousness. He knew his decision would have a considerable impact, not only on his and others' lives but also on the whole underground scene in Seoul.

He finally saw the massive building, the faded yellow of the walls causing his eyes to sting. He didn't know how Namjoon could live there, but he supposed it was less annoying because you couldn't see the yellow from inside.

He rang the doorbell three times. They had established this, so they knew it was a member and not someone random or possibly a rival. Things had happened before, and they weren't keen on their apartments smelling like chlorine for weeks again.

He shuddered at the memory and let out a breath of relief as the door finally opened. He hurried up the stairs and saw Namjoon already standing in the doorway, his dimples popping out. Yoongi smiled back and entered the small flat, immediately feeling at ease. His mind calmed down a bit, and so did his body, especially as he let himself fall onto the comfortable sofa.

"With what did I deserve your graceful presence today?" Namjoon asked, quirking his pierced brow. Yoongi just scoffed, "You know why."

Namjoon sighed and nodded, also sitting down. "I'm honestly a bit nervous," the older admitted, staring at the worn-out table. He could feel Namjoon's eyes on him, but he didn't have to look up to know that the other had his usual analyzing gaze, calm and focused.