" I'm jealous of Cecilia." I blurted.

A minute passed and he hasn't said anything. I looked up at him and saw he was staring at me with his brown eyes. " why would you feel jealous? I thought we already established that we didn't have feelings for each other. Aundreya, I don't have feel-"

" not like that!" I lied cutting him off. I couldnt hear him say the words. It would hurt and I don't want to hurt. It would get Damien suspicious.

" I mean... I feel like she's going to take you away from me." I said not looking at him again.

He jumped off the counter and stood infront of me. " Aundreya. She will NEVER get in the way of yours and my relationship. I promise." he said.

I sighed. " please don't call me Aundreya. It makes me feel like your disappointed or something." I pouted. He laughed and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

" I love you jay." I said.

" I love you too cupcake."

I smiled and walked upstairs. I decided to sleep with Damien tonight. Not like that...

I walked into his room and got greeted with an " I told you so."

I laughed. " shut up Damien."

He laughed too. " I'm always right love. Get used to it."

" I like that." I said.

" me being right?" he asked coming up to me in the dark and wrapping his arms around me.

" no. You calling me love." i said smiling. He chuckled and pulled me to his bed. I cuddled up into his chest. Then a thought came to mind..

" Damien ... Nevermind." I said. This was a very awkward question.

He propped up on his elbow and looked at me. Parts of his white hair fell into his eyes making him look super sexy.

" what?" he asked.

I shook my head. " nevermind. I don't want to ask it anymore." I said.

" please ?" he whispered huskily into my ear. I shuddered with pleasure and couldn't help but crash my lips onto his.

He chuckled under my kiss and snaked his arms around my waist. He pulled me ontop of him and kissed me harder. I moved my hands to his hair and bit his bottom lip lightly. He groaned and his grip tightend around my waist. Thank god for this distraction.

As soon as I thought that he pulled away and looked at me amused. Oh shit he read my mind.

" hmm... Nice try. " Damien muttered smirking. I sighed in defeat.

" Aundreya. What do you want to ask me? You can ask me anything. Doesn't matter what it is." he said.

" ok. Um. I was just wondering.. " I paused. Damien sighed in frustration.

" spit it out."

"iwaswonderingwhyyouhavntaskedmetohavesexyet." I said quickly.

He raised a brow. " what was that?" he asked smirking. God he was torchering me.

" I was wondering why you havnt asked me to have sex yet." I said.

Damien chuckled. " that's your big question?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

" hmm.. I don't know. Maybe 'cause your a virgin and I didn't know if you were ready?" he said it more as a question.

" how would you know if I was ready or not without asking?"

He smirked again. " why are you asking about sex? Do you want me?" he asked huskily but still teasing.

He moved his hips upward til he was rubbing against my core. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure.

" shut up Damien. I don't know why i asked. It's just... Aren't all guys like.. Sex obsessed? Your a player. So you should have like at least talked about it by now." I said rolling off him after he laughed at my reaction.

" correction. Was a player. Then I met you. Maybe I havnt talked about it because.. I wanted to take it slow." he said.

I raised an eyebrow. He sighed.

" ok maybe I'm a little nervous on the subject with you. I mean, even if your a vampire.. Your first time will still hurt." he said not meeting my eyes.

I chuckled. " Damien the player? Nervous about sex? Well now I've seen everything." I said chuckling.

He met my eyes now and smirked a cocky smirk. " you havnt seen everything.." he said smugly. I looked at him confused.

I didn't get what he was saying until he pulled down his boxers and revealed his dick. I gasped and looked away. If I was still human my face would be redder then a tomato.

Damien burst out laughing at my freaked expression. I quickly got up and speed walked out of his room. I heard him laughing behind me. I walked down the hall and bumped into someone. I looked up at jay. " what's up cupcake?" he said.

I quickly looked behind me and saw Damien walking towards me. " Damien was being perverted. He said he was nervous about sex with me then I said now I've seen everything and then he's like ' no you havnt seen everything' then he pulled down his boxers." I said.

Jay burst out laughing and High fived Damien. I rolled my eyes. Typical guys.

I started to walk away but Damien caught me by the waist and walked me back to his room.

" aww is little Aundreya scared of a penis?"

" am not shut up! You.. Uh... Caught me off guard. " I said.

He rolled his eyes. " uh-huh"

I sighed in defeat and plopped onto his bed. Damien layed down beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I cuddled up to his chest and yawned. I was so tired.

I was just on the edge of sleep when Damien ruined it.

" you know you want me. You know I want cha. You know you want meee. You know I want cha."

Damien started singing ' hotel room service' by pitbull.

Wow. My boyfriend is so weird..

I slapped him in his gorgeous face. " shut up." I said groggily.

He laughed and pulled me closer. Not 5 minutes later I was asleep.

A few hours later there was a frantic knock on damiens door. I groaned and got up. I opend the door and screamed.

Jayson stood there in his boxers, covered in blood, and he looked freaked as hell.

HELLO PEOPLE !!!!!

So I hope I got a few chuckles out of ya :)

What do you think happened to jayson? Do you think he killed someone? Is it his blood or someone elses? I KNOW BUT YOU DONT!

lol ;D

COMMENT

VOTE

BECOME A FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

8D