"Come sit down baby." I said as I patted the couch.

"I'm hungry, are y'all hungry?" She said walking to the kitchen.

Another thing she's been doing, avoiding affection.

I shook my head and looked over at her mom seeing the tears form in her eyes again.

This is hard on her because Lauryn is being so stand off-ish and she's taking it personal.

I got up and walked in the kitchen and saw Lauryn with one hand on the counter and the other rubbing her stomach as she rubbed it with her eyes closed.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked rushing over to her.

I held her stomach as she huffed out air.

"I'm f-"

"Yo stop telling me you're fine! You putting stress on yourself and my baby trying to stay all strong and shit baby I know you're hurting. Please talk to me." I begged while lifting her chin to look at me.

"Something doesn't feel right." She said while rubbing her stomach more.

"Come on I'm taking you to the hospital." I said while lightly grabbing her arm but she pulled it back.

"Lauryn Wilson I'm not fucking around with you right now, I'm
Taking you." I demanded as I grabbed her arm again and held her back as we made our way out the kitchen.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Baby girl is okay, but you Ms.Wilson... you need to relax. Your blood pressure was incredibly high. Are you under a lot of stress or pressure?" The nurse asked as Lauryn shook her head.

"No I'm fine." She said while she laid on the hospital bed in her clothes looking down at her twiddling fingers.

I shook my head as I watched her lie through her teeth.

"Well your vitals are telling me otherwise. I need you to be on bed rest until we can get you back stable because too much stress on you can cause problems with the baby." The nurse said while giving Lauryn a stern look.

"Lauryn, baby... please just show us something! Let us in because we are all hurting and you don't need to go through this alone!" Her mom begged while grabbing her hand, "I just want you healthy and a healthy grandbaby."

Lauryn sat there in her thoughts as she looked down still.

"I'll leave you all alone and you are free to go whenever you're ready, but I'm warning you to please take it easy Ms. Wilson." The nurse said before walking out.

"You need to stop holding this in-" I started before she cut me off.

"I'M NOT HOLDING SHIT IT! Can y'all get off my damn bac-"

"I wasn't done talking Lauryn stop cutting me off Yo! Chill out because you getting me mad fucking tight. I'm really my being patient and trying to be understanding with how you're grieving but now you're putting yourself AND my child at risk because you're trying to be this strong person but we all know you hurting. Stop putting yo self through this. You're pregnant and your emotions are already up and down." I said staring at her as she rolled her eyes.