-XXX-

She strutted on stage, it was the semi finals now

She strutted on stage, it was the semi finals now. The semi finals, how did she even make it this far? This was a miracle, it had to be. She grinned at her opponent, looking at him dead in the eye.

He had pale skin, and blonde dreads. He was wearing a white tank top and shorts. He looked really strange, especially with the tattoo of a knife on his left arm. It was decided that, Amber had to go first, she sighed. Why did she have to go first against this creep? "You ready to lose?" He spat at her, his strong Texan accent, hitting her like a tsunami.

She began her rap, she had to try..

You know you're the definition of white trash
Look at you, this is a competition and you're bout to lose your cash
Hi I'm Amber, I'm on a mission sent here to whip your ass
Sorry i left you in this condition when my raps hit like cut glass
And yes, I know My boyfriend had an addiction, and yes I know he relapsed
And yes, he has taken weed, smack crack and all that
But what about you, you look like a fucking maniac
What the fuck are those blonde dreads, and that fucking white tank
Oh look who's breathing heavy look who's having a panic attack
Bro, I know you ain't fat but I don't see no six pack
You remind me of vanilla ice, I don't need these fucking flashbacks.

He really was breathing heavily now, he was either high or nervous, probably both. The crowds were cheering for me now, it gave me a sense of hope. They probably didn't want someone who looked like a mixture between vanilla ice and a sex offender to win the rap olympics. He smirked at Amber, showing his pale yellow teeth.

I'm wild, I'm a maniac guess you're right lakeside
I'll take your mom and open her up real wide
Then I'll get my dick and put it insi-

Before he could continue, security grabbed him and took him off stage. She wasn't exactly sure why, but she heard some whispering about him cheating in previous rounds. "With 6ix7even disqualified, Lake$ide wins"

(note, with his name. If you understand you understand 😂)

"Now the well awaited finals, will start in fifteen minutes!" The crowds began to cheer, and Amber smiled at Marshall who was peeking his head out from backstage. She walked over to him smiling. "What the fuck was that last guy gonna say?" He chuckled, passing her, the bottle of water. Amber shrugged, laughing too. "I don't think I wanna know either."

She took a sip of her water, then put the lid back on it. "Who am I up against in the final battle?" She asked, shrugging her jacket off. "His name is Killa I think." Marshall said, grabbing a bottle of whiskey he had been hiding in his pocket.

"Killa? Who the fuck is that?" She questioned him, but Marshall just sighed. "I didn't realise he was entering to be honest." Amber looked at him more seriously, "Marshall who the fuck is he?"

"Killa has won this competition three years counting." He laughed, "but you have a chance, I've seen his battles, he isn't as good as you might think." That was relieving at least, maybe she did have some sort of chance, even if it was slim.

"I'll try Marshall." He nodded, smiling at her. "You won't just fucking try, you're gonna win alright girl?" He really sounded confident now, she couldn't let him down. She couldn't let anyone down.

Killa is going the fuck down.

"The moment you've finally been waiting for Killa VS..... Lake$ide! Will we have not only our first female winner, but our first white winner too?" The crowd cheered loudly, she could here Marshall cheering from the side of the stage. This was her moment, her moment to shine.

Killa had quite long hair, that was rolled back into cornrows. He was Brazilian and he wore tinted glasses, and had a sly grin on his face. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt and ripped jeans. He looked pretty cool, she didn't know how she was going to insult him now.

"Alright, Killa is first. Good luck to the best of you. May the best rapper win." Even though the prize was only $500 and a Rolex watch, what she was really after was the recognition.

Yo, let me show this basic white bitch some skill
Didn't her man say in role model, that he had a green hat and an orange bill?
An orange bill? Who the fuck does he think he is?
Your boyfriend keeps getting high on meds and sleeping pills, Yet you let him go back for another refill
I think you need a guy who isn't Eminem or slim
Come closer, to Killa and he will give you a taste of Brazil
But I feel like I've been dissing your man this whole round
Let's talk about your flat ass and breasts how's that sound?
I don't see Slims claims on you, you're still unowned
Also When's shady writing a new rap, he needs to get off of the ground
Look at my bars, they have left you with a visible wound
Bitch turnaround, and killa will give your ass a nice pound

Everyone cheered, at him. He was good like really fucking good. But they all needed to shut the fuck up about Marshall and drug abuse, that was a long time ago, he told her that he was over it. Marshall stood leaning against the side of the stage, what could she say back to him?

Where I'm from, we have a name for fuckers like you
It feels like is some manslut not an MC that I'm talking to
An MC, that's what they call you ain't that right?
Guess I'll be one too, by the end of this fucking fight
My boyfriend abuses pills, I don't think so, but let's say you're right?
What about Your girl she told me you need pills to get your dick upright
Remember that time, Em had a stick of dynamite
I wish I could stick it right in your ass and set it alight while it's right inside
You'll hear the explosion, before you see the bright spark of light
Gotta, go slims calling he wants me to ride
Over and out, That was Amber Lakeside

She dropped the mic again and the crowd cheered loudly for Amber, much louder then killa. Maybe she did have a shot. She glanced over at Marshall who just smirked and winked her way. She giggled.

"Now everyone cheer for your favourite rapper!"