𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

"Bye! Get home safely!" The nurse said waving at Baekhyun as he smiled.

He's finally going back home.
He couldn't believe it, he was walking out these hospital doors and not with a manic holding him down but just him by himself. He sat at a bench and waited for the cab to arrive but took a minute to just look around.

Breathe in the fresh air, smell the delicious food, see the people walking up and down the street, cars passing by, the burning sun out shining it's light. Licking at his lips he looked at everything, admiring it and know he's gonna get to come see all this without having to worry so much about being beaten for it.
His smile got brighter when the yellow taxi arrived and honked at him, Baekhyun instantly getting in the car and keeping his smile.
The driver held conversation with him, and apparently his story was a bit well know over town cause everyone now knows his name, his face and bits of his story.
Baekhyun sighed but conversed back about the situation he was in til they arrived at his destination and Baekhyun was eager to get out.

Paying the driver and stepping out the car he looked his house up and down smiling, it looked the same just more trees in the front yard he supposes his dad planted there. He walked up to the front door and unlocked it (thanks to Yixing a couple days ago giving him the key that Minseok told him to give him) and walked inside.

He didn't have any luggage on him so he just shoved his hands in his pockets and he wasn't gonna lie he was freezing. "Baekkie?" A voice called out and baekhyun turned seeing his older brother rubbing to him and pulling him into a tight hug.

"Finally your home! God I missed you I was so worried!" Minseok exclaimed holding onto his brother tightly.

"I'm back." Baekhyun smiled patting his back before Minseok pulled away. "Someone is even more excited to see you." The older said grabbing his arm and pulling him to a small garden they had on the side of the house.

"Dad?" Baekhyun called out smiling when he saw his father look up at him and throw his stuff onto the ground and taking his hat off.

"My baby!" He yelled picking baekhyun up and swinging him around. "Your alive! I never thought I'd see you again! My baby is back home!" He smiled brightly setting baekhyun down and placing his hands on his hips.

"I see you got a new hobby going on."

"Yeah, I took you boy's advice and stopped the drinking so I tried gardening been obsessed with it ever since."

"Awww dad I'm so proud." Baek said smiling and pulling his dad back into another hug. "How about we go get some food later tonight, I don't feel like cooking." The boys father said taking his gloves off and throwing them to the floor. Both boys nodded and all three of them sat down for a while and caught up on things, it's been months, close to a year since Baek was in a relationship with chanyeol and half of that year they haven't really seen baekhyun or heard from him.

Night rolled around and they went out to a cool alien looking pizza place, everyone was digging in and eating.

"Jongin! What the hell are you doing here?!" Minseok called out seeing their friend group walk through the door and head to their table.

"Had to come see my favorite brothers and my second dad, duh!" Jongin said smiling and sitting next to the siblings father. Everyone in that friend group was super close with the Kim/byun family so they were all like family and became close over the course of their years of friendship.

Later on in the night they started having deep conversations, "This may be a bit inappropriate to ask but, how come Baek and Seok have two different last names?"

"Ah, See I was with a different woman at the time when Minseok was born and then we divorced and I took custody of him then I met another woman who I also currently divorced and we had baekhyun. My last name is Byun but Minseok's mom wanted his last name to be Kim because it was her last name. So I kept it as that but they are both my boys and I gotta love them to death." He said smiling.