24. Beauty causes distruction

Start from the beginning

(A/N: Like this, I guess? Don't ask me, I suck at these stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong, thank you)

"It's beautiful, I'll take this" Amerllyis took the dress with an excited smile. One had to know that dress this type did not exist in her Kingdom. Tsk.

"Great, sweetie! Come on, let the maids help you dress up first" Veronica smiled in satisfaction upon her daughter's agreement.

After two hours, Amerllyis was finally done with her dressing, hairstyle and make-up.

With her dark blue hair in a waterfall braid, it made a beautiful contrast to her strikingly eye catching red gown. One would think it was too colorful upon imagining how it looked like however with how Amerllyis looked, they would accept the fact that even the word 'Beauty' couldn't fully describe her.

"My! My baby's grown up now" Veronica sighed at her daughter's beauty. She already knew her baby would grow to be a beautiful lady due to her genes, but as she watched her baby grow up, she could only sigh helplessly.

Her daughter was too beautiful, and only grew to be more beautiful each day. So now she worried if this beauty would bring trouble to her daughter. It was known to everyone that her daughter was already engaged to the Crown Prince and nothing could happen with the Duke's power but who knew what the future could bring.

Sigh, Veronica even thought that it would have been better if she and her husband weren't too eye catching. Lest her daughter wouldn't be a beauty who could cause downfall of countless cities or that's what her daughter thought.

"Mom should go and get ready too, the ball is in another hour" Amerllyis once again smiled helplessly, looking like an elder doting on younger ones.

"I was just waiting to see you in that gown I chose for you. And as expected, you look extremely gorgeous" Veronica nodded with a smile but felt it twitching due to her daughter's 'I'd be beautiful even if I was naked' face "I'll be going now, wait for your brother to escort you"

With that Veronica left, with the maids closing the door.

Amerllyis looked at her self in the mirror; her blue eyes glinted with an indifference for a moment only to lit up with excitement the next moment.

As expected, be it now or her previous life, she seriously was just almost perfect. Beautiful, smart, great, awesome, cool, pure, innocent, playful, cute and blah blah. No one could resist anything that came from her.

                     ______________

The gates to the palace opened, nobles came, be it from the kingdom of the neighbouring Kingdom, they were all dressed lavishly and gorgeously. But still couldn't beat the almost blinding decoration in the palace. They couldn't help but sigh at the Kingdom's wealth.

The Kingdom was flourishing even with the previous late King. And now that the son took over the Kingdom, they could only try to copy the King in trading yet only watch in envy as they weren't as good as King Cecil.

Amerllyis joined the ball with her arms wrapped around her brother's. Her mother was already taken away by their grandparents after they had greeted them. So she could only stay with her brother, she couldn't leave even if she wanted to. Zero wouldn't let her go.

"Blegh, it's so boring her, brotha. Lemme go and have fun" Amerllyis whimpered, looking unhappy. However anyone would know she was acting.

Zero did not reply as he scanned the hall and concluded that his sister couldn't go anywhere with the way the wolves were looking at her.