Before any executives could answer, the doors opened up, revealing Hatter as he walked his way inside the room, like he was walking on a runway, "Exactly. We know the answers to the questions you both have." He walked in front of you, approaching the two and patting them on the shoulder.

"Welcome to the Beach, the utopia."

He laughed, raising his hand up to point at the big wooden sliding door behind his executives, "This... is the answer."

Hatter looked back at you and Niragi. He nodded his head once, yet you already knew what he was saying. You nodded back, approaching him for the last time before you went out, you put the two playing cards in his hands. He looked down at it, his lips spreading slightly as the look of victory made its way to his face.

You made a quick eye-to-eye contact with him before you fully left the room and went on patrol, as usual. Niragi had gotten out as soon as he was ordered to, and that was because he couldn't "stand" being in the same room with Hatter's sect.

You were patrolling the corridors of the ground floor when you heard footsteps coming from around the corner. Footsteps while on patrol wasn't a new thing, considering the Beach was a really crowded place, but you were in a place where people rarely go at this time of day, almost all of them were outside, drinking and taking a swim.

You looked back, ready to attack any potential threat, but that was when you saw a face you weren't really expecting to see so quickly.

"Chishiya," You exhaled. You checked your surroundings, getting caught with him was a risk, especially to your job. But to your pleasure, no one was in sight.

"Hey," Chishiya called back, a smile playing on his lips.

Without thinking, you leaned in and kissed him deeply. It was a moment of pure pleasure, a distraction from all the things happening before you. But your moments with him just kept on getting interrupted, someone was coming closer.

"Hide." You whispered urgently, pushing the blonde behind the nearest door.

"There you are." Niragi said, approaching you. "I need to talk to you about the possible traitors roaming around."

"More of them?" You sighed. The man kept his gaze on you, "I want you to be extra vigilant during your patrol," He continued, extending his hand out to you, holding the same rifle you had that they took away after your interrogation and recruitment, but it looked different with the new attachments in it.

"And be more brutal, don't even bother paging in to ask for permission to take out traitors. I have a hunch that there are individuals who are trying to undermine our authority."

You kept eye contact with him, grabbing the rifle and answering him with an "of course", causing him to nod, satisfied with your answer, "Good." He sighed, turning around and walking away.

You let out a sigh of relief once Niragi was out of sight and confirmed that he wasn't going to go back in your direction anytime soon, you opened the door and Chishiya came out.

"You pushed me inside a maintenance closet." He sighed, brushing the 'dirt' off his jacket. You rolled your eyes at him, "Well, I'm sorry I didn't push you into a fucking luxury suite." You chuckled, he let out a small one too, "That was better than getting caught, though." You finished.