"Sweetheart, please listen carefully. This passage leads to the forest. Please take Ajax with you and leave. Please." at his father's desperate begging, his mother broke down crying.

"No!! Please!! Come with us!! Please!!! I can't leave without you, please!!!"

"Lily. Lily!! Please Love... I - I am begging you!! Please leave with Ajax!! Please!!!I need to hold them for you to leave!! Please!! For the sake of our unborn baby! Please!! Leave!!..... I love you, remember that!!"

A sudden bang on the door to the basement surprised them, indicating that the first door to the basement was broken. And that they were almost here. Now, only one door remained between them and the fearful creatures.

"And Ajax!! Listen carefully bud. From now on, take care of your mother and sister okay? They are your responsibility. Remember, I love you all a lot. Now go. Leave... Please.." Maddox begged.

His father now stood blocking the door with all his might, giving them enough time to escape.

With the final 'I love you's', Ajax dragged his mother to the climb the stairs then to the pathway with tearing eyes and kept running for a long time. When they were on the edge of forest, they heard a bang and the sudden scream of his father.

He knew. He knew in his heart that his dad was no more.

His weak mother kept crying and sobbing endlessly and kept tossing restlessly wanting to go back, but he dragged her away and somehow made her run with him.

But halfway through the forest, his mother suddenly collapsed and started breathing heavily while clutching her belly.

Oh no. Not now!!

He crouched beside her, pleading her to run with his crying face but his mother was totally exhausted. Her breathing was heavy and her stomach was clenching abnormally. Unknown to him, her due date had arrived.

Suddenly he heard some howls and thumping footsteps of running.

A group of wolves had come to halt screeching in front of them. From there, a grey colored wolf had approached him while the others stood dauntingly behind him.

The little boy took a branch of tree from the leaf flooded ground and attempted to scare the animal away with it.

Yet the wolf just growled lowly and ignored his futile attempt. It suddenly came around his mother and sniffed her. After that, it gave a low growl and backed away.

In a trice, in front of his teary eyes, the wolf had transformed into a man.

They were werewolves. Ajax realized in terror.

Although reluctant, he agreed to the man's words when the said man offered him that they could take their mother to a safe place and get her treated there.

Ajax knew. He knew his pregnant mother would need medical attention at this time, so he had no option but to agree. He rode on one of them as they took his mother to their lair.

He was very scared of these strange creatures transforming into humans. But after witnessing the cruelity of that psycho King, nothing sounded strange anymore.

They appeared in front of a mansion and his mother was immediately rushed inside to what looked to be a medical room with several  ladies inside it.

With his fear stucked face, he refused to leave his mother alone while she was being treated when he was asked to go out. This caused the werewolf people present there to look at him strangely but he didn't care.

All his attention was on his mother. These people were saying that she was in labor, yet she was only 8 months pregnant.

After hours of his mother screaming and crying in pain and agony, finally a baby cry was heard.