Favors For Favors [NSFW]

Edited

Warning: This chapter entails erotic content, please skip Taro's dream of you dislike/uncomfortable with this type of mature content.

[3rd P.O.V]
Taro and Osana were leaving school, the redhead said goodbye to Raiburu then returned to his side. "Hey Taro," a low hum responded, "Do you-Do you like Ayano-chan?" At the sound of her name, Taro's eyes glistened with life but it died out just as fast.

Taro couldn't feel life without Ayano being at least 20 inches from him, he only nodded at the friend's question.

The word 'like' couldn't be compared to what he felt for Ayano Aishi.

"Oh I see," she looked down in disappointment, unknown to her he already knows she has feelings for him but he doesn't feel the same even if he wanted to, there was only one girl that made away into his....heart.

Taro looked ahead, Ayano and Osano were just upfront, he lowly growled. The brunette forgave Osano for the bento incident so they walked home happily enjoying each other's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Taro got home he got ready for bed, resting peacefully he'd normally have a dreamless sleep but tonight was different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Darling, what are you doing?" his lover asked, Ayano tilted her head like a puppy in confusion about why her husband was covering up a hole in the garden, this was odd since Taro never step an inch close to it until now.

"It's nothing love," he smiled, she only nodded not wanting to pester her husband over such a silly thing.

She went back into the house and towards their bedroom, she had a small surprise for him. Taro sighed in relief he went into the kitchen then took out a....bloody knife from one of the drawers.

Ayano came home last night from work with tear stains on her cheek.

The glass began to break

She said her boss touched her without her consent if it wasn't for his assistant walking in he would have done a lot worse.

He snapped

You can guess why the knife was bloody and why he was in the garden.

"Taro~" hearing his wife's voice calling, he left the knife in the sink trolled towards their bedroom.

He walked into the room then the door immediately shut behind him. Arms were wrapped around his neck, the woman smiled at Taro seductively.

Her eyes were filled with both lust and love, Taro smiled holding her hips while she smirked. Jumping up the brunette wrapped her legs around him as she gave a passionate kiss; Taro brought them both to the bed and sat at the edge.

He couldn't get over how much he loved kissing her, he bit her bottom lip begging her for entrance. She granted his request they both fought for dominance and surprisingly Ayano wins.

They continue their little make-out session and Taro's hands slid under her skirt running along her thighs. He gave her ass a gentle squeeze earning a barely audible moan from the woman.

Stopping to catch their breath the brunet placed his head in the crouch of her neck, kissing her collarbone gently. "T-Taro," her skin was sensitive and that he loved, wanting to mark Ayano once more he started sucking on her skin.

"You can't do that Taro," she moaned out "I don't want Hanakō asking me about another hickey or Osano," he gave a light chuckle but continued completely ignoring his wife.

"Taro," she whimpered, giving her soft kisses and more hickeys he took off her shirt and bra then got to work letting his poor wife become an ultimate moaning mess.

Slowly grinding on his groin, begging to be entered but he decided to be a complete tease, slowly rubbing her nipple then kissed her other.

She groaned causing her husband to chuckle again, starting to suck on her nipple, "Taro~" she moaned out, he loved hearing her call out his name like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The alarm jolted him out of his dream, he was panting mess a groan came out frustrated in not knowing what happened next.

"I guess that's what they call a wet dream," he mumbled getting up to get ready.

Taking up his phone then saw a text from an unknown number, he opened the message.

Hey

Who is this?

That isn't important, I saw you
poisoning Osano's bento yesterday.

Do you have a problem?

No, I simply want to help

Help?

Yes. I can provide a wide variety of services with you doing small favors for me in return

Favors for favors

Exactly, I've installed an app on your phone take a look.

Coming off the conversation to the home screen, an app popped up.

I see it Info-kun

You catch on quickly don't you

Is that all?

That is all, everything you need to know is in that app.

Alright then

Shutting off the phone, he undisturbedly repeated his routine afterward heading outside but didn't find his childhood friend waiting, as usual, he didn't mind tho.

His phone vibrated receiving a message from the spoken redhead.

I'm going to be late today, you can go without me

Ok.

The brunet continued walking and saw his darling waiting on Osano as usual. She was pouting until she saw Taro coming her way, smiling she gave a small wave with him returning it.

He walked past her as she looked down at her phone, sighing sadly. Her eyes then brighten jogging to catch up with the young man. "Senpai!" His breathing hitched hearing her calling out to him?

"Ah! Senpai, do you mind if we walk together? My friend is going to be a little late," she gave him a puppy dog eye but puppy dog eyes or not he'll say yes without question to her request.

He nodded, she squealed walking alongside him. They ambled in comfortable silence until Ayano started humming to the Magical Pretty Miyuki song.

He didn't mind, he loved listening to her voice. It was.... somewhat calming.