𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 Or ŔƐĴƐƇŦĪᎾИ

[3rd P.O.V]
Ayano sat by the fountain, scrolling mindlessly through her phone, I'm bored’ she silently complained, “Hi there,” a high-pitched voice suddenly startled the brunette. She raised her head and gaze upon a short black-haired girl with pigtails, a sweet smile that could make anyone fall victim to.

“Um hello,” Ayano stuttered, putting away her device, “Can I help you?” “My name is Hanako Yamada, I'm a transfer student,” the girl answered, ‘Isn't Yamada also Senpai's last name,’ the young woman thought, “U-Um my name is Ayano Aishi,” she pushed her hair out of her face, behind her ear, keeping her eyes on the other female.

‘Wow, she's cute,’ the older brunette admitted, “Hi Senpai, I'm looking for my big brother, his name is Taro Yamada,” the girl explained, ‘Oh so they are siblings’ “Oh, he's over at the library on the second floor,” she replied.

“Could you please show me the way, I'm afraid of getting lost,” Hanako nervously giggled, “Uh sure,” Ayano nodded, getting up from her seat. “Follow me,”

Minutes Later

[3rd P.O.V]

After convincing Ayano of giving her a tour afterward, the two made it to the library, where Taro was browsing through a few books. Mainly non-fiction, he glanced over at the approaching duo. “Onii chan~” Hanako ran over to the brunet, wrapping her arms around his upper arm.

Taro physically grimace but only for a quick second; he gave the younger a fake smile, “Hey Hanako,” Ayano smiled at the two, thinking of her own younger brother. “Morning Senpai,” the young woman cut in, Taro looked over at his woman and gave her a genuine smile.

“Morning Ayano,” the brunet calmly replied, “I didn't know you had a sister,” she glanced at the shorter brunette, wanting to build up a conversation. “Yeah, I didn't think she'd be here,” he hummed, glancing at the girl beside him.

The interruption of the school's bell made the young woman huff, “I'll see you after class,” she waved at both parties and headed off, leaving the siblings to stand in grim silence.

“Why are you here?” Taro glared at Hanako, ripping his arm away from her hold. She blinked, “I'm here to see my big brother,” he groaned in dismay, “That means mother and father are back,” he shifted his gaze.

“Yes, they thought it was better if we went to the same school,” she mumbled, watching him walk away completely ignoring her. “Who was that?” “Ayano,” “Who is she to you?” the brunet, smirked to himself then said, “Your soon to be sister-in-law,”

Lunch Time

Ayano was waiting on the roof for Osano, he promised to make her listen to a band; her arms were crossed, and hips swayed in impatience. The said redhead then arrived, “Ok Ayano time for you to hear what real music sounds like,” he said with a proud smile handing his phone, “Alright, I'll listen,” she held the phone up to her ear.

“So, what about....that girl in Class 2-1?”

Ronsaku?

“She's just my childhood friend,”

Huh? What is this?

“Is she your girlfriend dude?”

Girlfriend-