Osano Najimi [Monday's Event]

Edited
[Ayano's P.O.V]
I waved at Taro and he waved back 'he's so nice, I giggled at my words. "Hey, Ayano!" I turned towards the sound, there he was my best friend, Osano Najimi, also the guy I may or may not have a crush on. "Hey there Osano," I smiled walked towards him.

"You were supposed to meet me in Buraza Town you idiot," he puffed out his cheeks he's so cute, I nervously chuckled "I forgot Osano, sorry," he sighed "Ok whatever," he took my hand in his then we walked off.

I turned pink at his actions, maybe we could be a couple, I blushed even harder at the thought.

[Osana's P.O.V]
Taro and I were just at the entrance of the school, "I want you to meet on the school roof time at lunchtime," I said, he blankly stared at me, "Huh? Why?" He asked "Stop being so difficult! Just be there alright," I snapped unintentionally.

"Alright then I'll be there," he said calmly "Good," I smiled we then went our separate ways, I made my way over to my friend, Raiburu Fumetsu. "Osana... don't you think you were a bit...harsh?" She asked with sympathy in her voice, "I know I feel so bad. I didn't mean to.it just..happened..." I looked down ashamed of my actions.

[3rd P.O.V]
Taro made his way to his locker then changed his shoes, he then walked to the school plaza towards the fountain and sat down, pulling out his book.

He didn't know why he was fascinated by reading so much it's just that whenever he finished one book he finds himself in the school's library or the bookstore in town looking for another.

Just at that moment he looked up and saw the love of his life talking to that boy, Osano Najimi, just the name made Taro irritated. He hated him only because he was trying to steal his love away from him.

Taro's grip on the book tightens, he got up then hid behind a closed tree to hear their conversation.

"So meet you on the rooftop at lunchtime?" Ayano asked "That's what I just said you, idiot," Osano crossed his arms "Alright Alright," Ayano nervously chuckled "I'm going to the fountain," she said walking off "Alright," Osano said.

Osano walked away from the area with Taro following him. They both reached class 2-1, Taro stood at the door while Osano went to his desk and place two bentos on it, one for him wrapped in orange and another wrapped in grey.

"I wonder if she'll like it," Osano mumbled to himself, Taro harshly bit his lip. He knew exactly what he was planning, he then left the boy to his thoughts not wanting to hear anymore. The young man made his way downstairs, he had a plan for Osano.

It's not going to be pretty

Taro walked to the Gardening Club, the was rat poison in the shed it worked just like an Emetic medicine. How did he know rat poison was in the shed? Taro had his ways that weren't to be questioned.

He reached the entrance and saw the Gardening Club leader, Uekiya Engekia, there checking the plants, he walked over towards her then she looked over, "Oh My! Taro! Thank goodness! I need to use the restroom could you hold on to these keys for me please?" She gave him puppy eyes, he only nodded she gave him the keys then sprinted off.

Taro waited till she wasn't in sight, then walked over to the shed. He opened it and took out the rat poison after getting what he needed he closed the shed and stood exactly where Uekiya left him.

She came back walking with a girly persona, she took the keys from the brunet thanking him also later going back to her routine. The young man left the area making his way to class 2-1, after reaching the classroom he closed both doors so no one could see inside.