Osano Najimi [Wednesday's Event]

[Ayano's P.O.V]
I was resting peacefully until hearing my alarm clock echoing loudly throughout my room.

I swear one of these days I'll demolish that thing.

Daylight's rays unexpectedly gush in shimmering right onto my face. Curtains! Sitting up almost instantly looking over at the windows to noticing my younger brother standing there with a smug look on his face.

"Go away Hanakō," I drew the covers over my head to block the sun's unwelcomed presence, he yanked it off then pulled me off the mattress by my foot without question.

"OW!" I cried out smashing against the cold hard floor, "Good morning dear sister!" He chirped, I shot him a glare but his smile only grew broader. The little devil skipped out of the room abandoning me on the floor arguing on whether I should move or not.

"AYANO! SWEETHEART, COME DOWN BEFORE YOUR BROTHER EATS YOUR BREAKFAST FOR YOU!!" That instantly got me up to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[3rd P.O.V]
Taro "overheard" Ayano and Osano's conversation a few minutes ago and to put it short, Osano was planning to take a photo of a better spot in school than the plaza, just to impress her.

The brunet went over to the male's restroom to fill a bucket of water, afterwards, he made a B line to the plaza's door that leads to the lockers. Osano was taking his sweet time heading there, Taro placed the bucket over the door without the redhead spotting him.

Unaware of the trap set up for him, once he opened the door the bucket of water splashed on his clothes grabbing everyone's attention. His clothes soaking wet, he grumbled how it wasn't funny and ran off to the Boy's Locker Room.

The plan was in motion.

[Ayano's P.O.V]
I was at my usual spot but not with my usual partner, I wonder where he is. Did he not come to school? I didn't see him on the way here.

Being so lost in thought I didn't recognize someone trying to get my attention, I snapped my head up towards them, there stood a girl with green hair I haven't met before.

Raising an eyebrow at her she snatched up my hand and started violently shaking it then started babbling, "Hi! I'm Midori! I'm in class 1-2! What's your name? What class are you in? Did you know you're in a book? Do you like games? I like games. Do you wanna join the Gaming Club-"

"H-Hey, slow down please," I pleaded she stopped her smile plastered on her lips, "May I have my hand back?" "Of course," she placed it back on my lap then shot back up with her hands behind her.

"My name's Ayano Aishi, I'm in class 2-1, what's this about me being in a book?" being so confused she opened her mouth to say sometⁿhing but got cut short by another person.

Pippi, I think that's her name? She had a phone in her hand and the other on her hip, "Midori, quit harassing people! Let's go Mai Waifu and Ryuto are waiting for us!"

"Goodbye fellow schoolmate," she waved then skipped off. She's strange.

"Maybe I should go look for him," I thought aloud rising to find Senpai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[3rd P.O.V]
Taro placed Osano's phone back on his desk exiting the classroom making certain no one saw him; walking down the staircase he bumped into another student going around the corner, sending them flying to the floor but the brunet only stumbled, "Ow! Ow!" that voice...it sounded a lot like... "Oh, I am so sorry-oh senpai,"

Taro blankly stared at his younger underclassman, Amai Odayaka, the cooking club president, a faint blush appeared on her face as he held out his hand to help her up which she happily accepted.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you," Taro apologized disguising his voice ever so perfectly with concern. Amai chuckled waving it off, "It's alright,"

"We're all a bit clumsy," she dusted off her apron, "What a coincidence we bumped into each other, I've been wondering if you could visit the cooking club after school again?"

Glancing off behind her he spotted Ayano looking around for something her back turned to him, "I apologize but I won't be able to make it, I have other things to attend to," he apologized with a bow, the girl assured him it was alright, they waved to each other and went their separate directions.

The brunet hurriedly sprinted down the stairs to meet up with his beloved, "Ayano," he spoke out, that name rolled off his tongue so remarkably, the young woman turned around a smile thrived on her lips, "Senpai, I was looking around for you,"

His mind came halted so did his body when he got close enough, she was searching for him. He didn't know what to believe while he was in his train of thought, the brunette gently held his hand in hers directing them back to the plaza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Osano... W-What is this?" Ayano's facial expression manifested into a grimace staring down at the phone, "What are you talking about? Let me see that," the redhead snatched away the phone, his eyes widen in terror.

"What the- What is this? This wasn't on here before!" he tried to explain to her but the brunette only shook her head and stride off from their conversation.

"Wait I didn't take these pictures I swear!" he tried to get himself out of this problem, she continued avoiding him pleads.

Taro watched from a distance as the whole fiasco unfolded, he wasn't stalking technically Ayano asked him to wait there. Speaking of the girl, she walked over with a scowl on her face, "Ayano," he mumbled, "Let's walk home together again," she looked up at him with a forced smile, he nodded letting her take the head start.

In the corner of his eye, Osano glared daggers at him not that he cared regardless but for some reason, he wished to irritate him. Strolling up beside her, his cold hand took her delicate one; she glanced down at their intertwined hands, blushing she didn't tug hers away.

The young man didn't have to look back at the redhead, he already anticipated he was fuming with rage.