03, it's raining men

Start from the beginning

"Well, I've been in most of your classes, and all the teachers have been making me do introductions so I'm not exactly surprised," she states, confused at their 'confident' nature.

"We know that you're a time traveller," hospital boy say, with a sassy tone.

In her hundreds of years of living she has heard many things and many, many, insults. Bitch, cockroach, rat, devil, devil's worker, demon, she-devil, blood sucker, leech, and more... but to this day I don't think anyone has called her a 'time traveler'.

"Excuse me," she says on the brink of laughing.

"We know that you've been time travelling to the 80's and then here," hospital boy exclaims, his face turning a little red.

"I- And what proof do you have of this time travelling I've done?" she teased, a smirk on her face.

They glanced at each other, she furrowed her eyebrows, and the hospital boy reaches into his pocket and takes out a picture. It was an old polaroid picture that was 'all the happs' in the 80s funnily enough. He wearily handed the picture over to her.

The filtered picture had three people on it, two girls and a boy. The boy was in the middle with a scrunched nose, and eyes closed, his face flushed pink, as the two girls were kissing each of his cheeks. One of the girls - the one with smooth tan skin and black hair - had a white crop top with small pink flowers adorned spaciously and a pink, almost purple, denim skirt. The boy had baggy jeans with a bright orange top - with thick blue horizontal stripes and thin yellow wavy horizontal lines going across the bright orange abomination.

The last girl, whom she thought they were assuming was her, was wearing a dark blue corset type of shirt with denim blue straps, and denim blue flared jeans. "So you think this is me because we're both white with blond hair?"

Creepy boy abruptly snatched the photo out of her hands and looks at for a second before turning to hospital boy. "I meant the other one," he grumbles before taking another photo and handing it out to me.

How is it that it was her second day in this school - no, this town and she was already caught as a vampire. Damon and Stefan came back to Mystic Falls and they weren't caught, ever! They just told Elena. Couldn't the poor girl have one good thing? Oh well, time to go to another town.

This one was more of a clear depiction of her. It was a simple photo of her and the same girl in the last picture eating a sandwich as they were laughing, in what looked eerily similar to the cafeteria here. She may be old but, Roxy was 100% sure that she had never came to a town called Beacon Hills. This- this had to be fake.

"What is this?" she scorned.

"We were hoping that you would answer this question."

If Damon or even Katherine had taught her anything, it's that when you're faced with a hard problem in life, you were the one who had to take control. To take control you had to manipulate a situation to make yourself the one with all the power. So that's what she did. "And I was hoping you would answer mine," she smirked. "What were you doing in the forest last night?" she asked facing creepy boy.

"We- we asked you the question first," hospital boy stutterd.

"If you want an answer from me, you're going to have to answer something of mine first."

Creepy boy sighed. "I was trying to search for Lydia, the girl with red ha-"

"I know who Lydia is," she interrupted.

"But then I saw this person hanged up in the forest and those people were chopping him in half, so I hid behind a tree," he says, his voice quieting down.