Return of the Guardian?

I apologize for the wait, but here is the next chapter. Oh, almost forgot, the winner of my little guessing game. While it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, the winner is @celbel_17 so congradulation. Your reward: an OC in any of my stories. PM me with the details. I might do more of these contests in the future. Enjoy this chapter.

POV: Artemis

Location: Mount Olympus

"Gods, I hate elevator music." Percy mutters as he steps out of the elevator.

I smile softly, "Come now. That is the least important part of today. You're going to become a Guardian again."

We begin to walk through the city of Olympus. Nymphs, satyrs and minors look at the two of us, some curious, others fearful. I'm not sure where the fear came from.

"I know." He replies, smiling, "It's just that everytime I hear that music, I picture Apollo in bright neon bell-bottom pants and sporting an afro."

As hard as I try, the image appears in my head and my face morphs into one of disgust, "You found it absolutely necessary to mention that?"

"Yes." My Guardian smirks.

"This time has truly changed you." I shake my head.

"Oh, don't worry," His smile disappears, "I'm still the person I was when I died. I've just learned to adapt another mask."

"Artemis!" A voice sounds out from to my left, "It's been a while since I've seen you around. How are you beautiful?"

"Eros." I say, cursing under my breath, "Shouldn't you be out destroying someone's life?"

"Come on!" He laughs, "It's fun. You know what else is fun?" He adds the last part on, trying to act seductive. Unfortuntely, he's the god of sexual desire, so it works a little, but not nearly enough to be appealing.

Suddenly, a glowing bronze sword blade appears under the winged god's chin, rrsting on his throat, "I would back off, if I were you." A voice growls, "And don't think I didn't notice your hand creeping for an arrow."

Percy, no he's Perseus right now, has Anaklusmos out and pinned to the love god's throat. His irises, normally a soft sea-green had turned as dark as the sea floor and his entire body radiated barely controlled rage.

"Well Artemis, it seems you've finally found a man." Eros smirks, then directs his voice towards Perseus, "So who are you kid. You have no idea what you're doing."

"It seems that you've gotten bolder since I haven't been around to police you." My Guardian's voice is an ocean of calm, "I think you have forgotten who you are dealing with."

"What are you talking abo-" Eros looks at Percy, taking in the cloak and face, causing his eyes to widen, "You!"

"Me." Perseus smirks, "Now walk or fly away right now, before you try to do it with one less head."

"Ok Jackson." Eros raises his hands in defense, "I'm going, I'm going." He backs up slowly.

Perseus keeps his sword pointed in the direction of the irate god of love, and stands between him and I.

"Oh, Artemis." Eros calls back, "If you every get bored of your little Guardian, you know where to find me." He winks, then yelps and ducks as an arrow barely flies over his head.

Eros turns and runs away. Perseus looks at me, taking in the bow in my hand and missing arrow from my quiver. Doing nothing more than raising a single eyebrow, he caps Anaklusmos.

"We should get going." He says emotionlessly, and begins to walk towards the throne room.

I hurry to catch up to him, "Percy, wait up!"