"Just go Jeon, don't force this...?"

"Omega." I uttered.

"Don't force this Omega to talk to you.. everybody knows how short tempered you are. You might hurt him if he says something that you doesn't like." The Park guy said.

"I won't."

The guy looked at me. "Let's go, I'll accompany you to your room." He said. I nodded.

He started walking away, leaving Jungkook there.. standing. I glanced at him for the last time.

I can't explain how he looks right now... Maybe, desperate and downcast?

Maybe he really wants to talk to me... Maybe because he doesn't want me to tell his dad about the things he does?

I just shrugged and focus on the way..  don't want to bump into somebody again.

"So what's your name?"

I looked at him. "Oh... I'm Kim Taehyung." I answered. "You?"

"I'm Park Jihoon, nice to meet you."

I smiled. "Thank you by the way."

"It's nothing, It's my job as the president of the student council... And I don't trust that Jeon, He had done so much terrible things to different students, especially when we were highschool."

I nodded. He was already terrible before, I see.

"Was he always like that?" I asked.

"I don't know... But there was a rumor before that he was a sweet little kid before, no one knows what changed him."

A typical bad boy.. sweet at first then became ruthless.

"May I ask why was he following you? And what is it about to talk between you two?" Jihoon asked.

I frowned.. I don't know to.

"To bully me.. I guess." I uttered.

"Bully you?"

"Yeah, I'm his new target... But what confused me is that.. jimin said he will stop the bullying when he's 18 but exactly his birthday.. he tried--" I stopped.

He tried marking me.

My hands went to my neck unconsciously.

"Hey, you okay?" Jihoon asked.

I looked at him and shook my head. I shouldn't just tell anyone about that.

"You sure?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I smiled.

We continued on our tracks.

"He does looks like he wants to talk to you." Jihoon said, I glanced at him.

"Then why did you stop him?" I asked.

"Like I said, I don't trust him.. and also because you said no. I don't want to see anyone be force to do something they don't want to."

"You're nice, I like you." I said, smiling warmly.

He look at me, stunned. I then realized what I said.

"A-ah.. no that like you 'like you'.. it's just, you're nice and I like nice people." I explained.

He gave me an 'Oh' expression.

I smiled in embarrassment. "What are you holding?" I tried to change topic.

"Oh this?" He said, showing the clipboard he was holding. "It's the opening school festival plan."