Chapter Thirty Seven: Unskinny Bop

Start from the beginning

      I smiled ''When did you write it?'' I asked, he smiled.

      ''I started some of it when we first met, then I finished it when you left for Chicago...I was gonna play it to you, but you left so quickly I didn't have the time to.''

     I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, bringing him down to me and touching my lips to his.

     'We're back!'' I yelled coming in the house, I got some 'Hey''s and 'Whatever' I shook my head.

      I went straight to the nursery and picked up Casey Cecil, C.C rolled his eyes and picked up Jamie ''Hey baby'' he said, and cradled her into the crook of his arm, I smiled and kissed C.C juniors for head.

      ''Your daddy is the sweetest man alive'' I told him ''He made me a song.''

       He giggled like he knew what I was talking about.

      C.C kissed me ''I love you, Sexy'' he winked, I laughed.

     ''Hey! Kids are in the room no need to talk like that" Vince smirked, C.C almost shot him a bird but remembered Casey Cecil and Jamie.

     'Vince kiss my-uh- yeah'' he said, I giggled.

     Later on I had my head in C.C's lap as we all waited for Poison's new video to come on.

    C.C played with my hair and it really felt good.

   It came on and it was to the 'Unskinny Bop' one, it showed Bret on his motorcycle, Rikki in his car that rocks, and Bobby in his.

   I gave the TV a look at how my C.C got there, a taxi with two girls getting out, I scowled and gave him a look.

     He smiled innocently but wouldn't meet my eyes.

     I watched as Bret danced all crazy.

     ''C.C. baby, your crazy" I said as he makes faces behind Bret, in the video.

     He grinned, leaned down and kissed me ''Of course you know that, babe.''

     I raised a eyebrow at him as it was at the end of the video "Oh hell no don't tell me you messed around them two hookers."

     He laughed "No, it was just in the video I'm married remember?"

     I nodded ''As long as you remember that'' I said ''Or I will be kicking your ass and a girls ass or two.''

     They all laughed, I smiled.

      I sighed "I love you guys'' I said, and smiled ''If it wasn't for you saving me, there is no telling where I would be.''

     Nikki spoke up ''More then likely on the streets either doing drugs, or being a stripper-" Vince hit him on the arm, and Nikki ended up in the floor.

    "Ow! Screw you!" He yelled at Vince.

    "Your not my type" he said, we all laughed.

       +*+***+*+*+*++*+**+*+*+*+&+&++&&+&+&+&+&+*+**+

    I sighed as me and Lucid watched the guys play in the pool and Steven, Tommy, and Rikki play with the kids.

     Me and Luc were lounging in chairs watching them.

    ''I never would have thought we would be where we are today'' she said.

     I smiled ''Me neither.''

     Bobby had asked her to marry him -finally- and I was the main bridesmaid.