Not now Logan!

That was all I needsd to here. I ran to the pack house and knocked the front door down. I saw Tyler's wolf on Jakes back with his scruf betwen her teeth. The light blinded her for a split second and her grip on him loosened. Blood was running down her front left leg and back right leg. She didn't seem to notice. He took the opportunity to throw her. She landed a few from me. Jake was slowly advancing on her. I walked forward and stood over her protectively.

He looked at me with confusion before he realised it was me and smirked the best he could in wolf form. My men were outside fighting Jakes pack. Tyler whimpered and nuzzeled my chest.
Tyler, I love you and all but not now your distracting me.

She nodded her head and let her head drop. Jake growled and I crouched lower over Tyler so I was pressing against her. My tail swiftly moved from side to side in rage. A few of my men flooded the room and growled at the scene.

Surround Tyler! I'm killing this dick!

I growled through the mind link and lunged at Jake. As soon as I left Tyler my wolfs surrounded her growling at any of Jakes pack. She was safe. I bite his throat but before I could inflict to much damage he pushed me off. I stumbled and ripped his throat slightly. But not enough to kill him.

I growled as we circled each other. He lunged first and I dodged. I clamped my jaw on his hind leg and twisted. An earsplitting crack was heard in the room. Slowly Jake got up. This guy doesn't give up. I got distracted by Tyler howling in pain as one of the wolf's slipped through and not her bad leg. Jake took the opportunity and lunged. He got a grip on my throat and wouldn't let go. Black spots invaded my vision. Last thing I saw was Tyler stubbornly getting up and lunging at Jake. Then everything went black.

***

Tylers POV

After seeing Logan about to pass out I lost it and didn't care about my legs. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I stood up and lunged at Jake. He didn't see it coming and I knocked him off Logan. I didn't kill him just managed to break a lot of bones and cause sever pain. I couldn't kill him. Something kept telling me not to. But he hurt Logan. Nearly killed him so I gave him mercy by not doing the same.

I paced the hospital waiting room biting my nails. Logan had been in surgery for nearly two hours.

"Tyler Winters" my head shot up and I ran to the doctor. "How is he? Is he OK?"

"Yes he's fine but he won't wake up for a couple of days. We had to give him alot of anastetic (can't spell it) so he would stay asleep. His body kepyt burning it of quickly so we doubled the dosage and strength. He'll be fine. You may go see him." I didn't need telling twice. I went to Logan's room. And sat on the chair next to his bed and grabbed his hand. I kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of beeping and people talking. I was still in logans hospital room. I sat up and looked around. Logans parents were there and so were mine. Two kids who I haven't seen before were there. And judging by the similarity between them and Logan the were siblings. 1 boy and 1 girl. Both looked to be around 13

"How long was I asleep?" I yamned and stretched.

"About 4 hours. We didn't want to wake you." Logans mum said. I just nodded and looked around.

"Come on let's go get some food Paul. Who wants what?"

"Can I just have a chicken Mayo sandwich and a fanta fruit twist"

"Yeah sure thing. Peter what do you want?"

"Same please." Peter said I'm guessing that's his younger brother.

"And you Tilly?"

"BLT please and a Dr pepper"

"Maria, David."

"Same as Tyler please." Mary, Logan's mum nodded and walked out. Peter and Tilly looked at me.

"Hi I'm Tyler." I gave a small wave

"I'm peter and this is my twin sister Tilly." Ah twins thought they looked the same age.

"Nice to meet you guys." I looked at Logan and saw his hand twitch. Then he went still. I sat back in my chair.

"Where's Toby. I haven't seen him since I shifted and that was a week ago." I asked my parents. They looked at me and said "here, for the whole week. He's in a coma. Since the fight."

My eyes widen. "Why didn't you tell me sooner. I would have gone seen him." I whisper yell as Mary and Paul enter the room. I stand up and start packing the room. "How could you not tell me he's my brother I had a right to know" I swear if Lois could kill my parents would be six foot under in ten seconds flat. I sigh and sit down. I rest my head on logans arm and he stirs slightly. My head shots up and he mumblems something.

"Tyler" he mumbles under his breathe. He opens his eyes but closes them when the light hits them.

"Logan!" I cry and hug him. He hugs me back and just sit there. Before he breaks the silence. "OK where the fuck am I!" I laugh

"In the pack hospital. Jake nocked you out nearly killed you. Before I stepped in and lunched at him before more damage is done. Oh shit I forgot about that." I peck him on the lips and dart out of the room. Remeber ing that I was told to go get my arm checked out 3 hours ago.

****

A/N well here ya go probably the final update till Wednesday as I won't have WiFi. Bloody mum. Well dramatic shit. Hope you enjoy. Pic of liam hemsworth who I picture should be Logan. Tell me if you think differently!

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!