26

The rest of the night was pretty fun, in fact we didn't even go to sleep until 5am.

So it was extremely annoying when Arielle woke us up two hours later saying we had to get ready for school.

"How are you even awake right now?", I groan. "You must be superhuman."

"It's not very hard to stay awake when sleep isn't all that calming for you.", Arielle says and I have no idea what she's talking about.

"I think I should've followed Adrien's rules and went to sleep earlier.", Lana sighs rubbing her eyes.

I gain consciousness and realize we're still on the roof.

"Arielle!", I yell. "Why are we still up here?!"

"You two wouldn't wake up.", she tells us. "I tried for hours."

"How in the hell are we supposed to get to class without getting in trouble!", I panic.

"Relax.", she smirks. "I have a plan."

Since she told me and Lana to bring our stuff with us- we ended up getting dressed on the roof.

Stupid uniform.

Arielle kept lookout and I thought the hard part was over, sadly I was wrong.

In order for us to get back into the building- me, Lana, and Arielle all had to sneak past multiple deans.

We just had to make it to the food court without looking suspicious and from there we could act like we had breakfast and were making our way to class.

We almost made it to the purple door without any problems- until..

"Flower.", a voice says and I stop in my tracks.

I try to hide the fear rushing through me with a smile.

I turn around slowly and face Jax.

"Hi Daddy.", I giggle.

"Did you have fun at Arielle's yesterday?", he questions.

"Yes!", I tell him. "We had a lot of fun."

"Oh really?", he asks. "What exactly did you three do last night?"

Lana and Arielle look at me basically begging for me not to snitch.

"We watched princess movies and played with our stuffies.", I lie.

There go the butterflies.

"Okay.", he says giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Glad you had fun. I'll come pick you up later okay?"

I nod and give him a hug as he walks off to his own classes.

"Do you think he bought it?", I ask the girls as we walk into the door.

"Totally!", Lana smiles.

"Of course not.", Arielle rolls her eyes. "He was being passive aggressive- you're in for it."

My heart pounds at the thought of one of Jax' punishments- I really hope Arielle is wrong.

By the time we get to the room, it's time for groups to separate so Arielle and I wave goodbye to Lana.

The day goes by considerably fast, in class we learn about how wrong it is to lie to our caregivers and that makes the butterflies come back.

I'm extremely relieved when it's time to leave- until I see Jax waiting for me at the door with his hands in his pockets.

Oh- I'm in for it.