Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion

Começar do início

He looked at me for a second and then back forward. "What do you want to achieve with this conversation?"

"I only want to help you. You lack at combat and besides me, Bakugo would be great. It would be good for you if you wouldn't train with only one person." When he didn't say anything, I looked around again because it felt kind of awkward. I always have to remember that I'm not his superior or something, so I could talk comfortably with him.

"But if we think about that, the chance of Bakugo accepting to be your partner is low." I added.

He turned his head towards me. "And why is that?"

"You were not the only one that asked me to be their training partner." I said, turning my head slightly to give him a playful wink. Now this is what I call successful.

"Explosion boy came to me today in school, and I quote: ' The others are nothing against me but you could be a challenge'." I changed my voice slightly to imitate him. "It took him long enough to admit it. First he told me that I could learn from him." I said while shaking my head slightly in disapproval.

"I see..."

"But hey, what can I say? I'm great!"

~

"Your house is... traditional." I looked everywhere to really know what my surroundings were. But to others it would seem like I was a tourist of some sorts.

"My old man thinks like someone who is stuck in the medieval time." he said nonchalantly. "Doesn't help that he is the number 2 hero."

"Wait, you are Endeavor's son?" I raised my brows. I shouldn't have come here if a hero lives here.

He furrowed his brows slightly. "Didn't you know it?"

"Eh yeah, no... not a fan of him, didn't bother learning his real name." Not that I could remember it after a minute. I'm bad with names. I only remember them when I need to.

"Why are you not a fan?" He asked confused.

"Is it that shocking? He gives out this aggressive vibe that I don't like, it reminds me of someone..." I trailed off, looking up to see how high this house goes.

My foster dad and Endeavor could be friends, they have the same vibe. Full of hatred, aggression and power hungriness.i once met the number 2 hero in person because something went wrong, but at least he didn't see my face.

Thinking about that made me have a shiver down my spine. Yeah, I would rather not see him again...

"Is your dad home?"

"Why? Do you want to meet him?" He pressed his lips in a thin line as he opened the door.

"Gods no."

"Don't worry, he is probably out doing hero work."
He gestured me in first and I nodded.

He closed the door behind him, and I waited in the hall for him, so he could say where to next.

"Oh Shoto, you brought a guest." A woman came down the stairs in front of us. She had shoulder-length white hair and glasses, with red strikes in them.

"Hey, my name is Todoroki Fuyumi! You can call me Fuyumi." She said cheerly while stretching out her hand to shake.

"Mavis," I introduced myself and shook her hand. "nice to meet you Fuyumi."

"Equal. It surprises me that my little brother brought someone home, and a pretty one at that." She winked at Todoroki.

"Thank you." I smiled at her. Should I just ignore whatever is happening here?

"No need to thank me. I see we could get along quite well. You can come anytime you want to us. Either for me or for Shoto." She winked at Todoroki again. Does she have something in her eye?

I didn't quite understand why she was behaving like that, but didn't bother to ask. Maybe Todoroki never showed interest in people and she is just happy to see us together?

"Thank you for that offer." I said politely, ignoring the double meaning.

Todoroki was crimson red when I turned towards him. "It's not like that Fuyumi. Stop it." At least he said it calmly.

"Todoroki are you ok? You are red. Do you have a fever?" I touched his forehead to check his temperature just for fun. "I could come tomorrow again if you don't feel okay."

Fuyumi laughed slightly while Todoroki grabbed him hand from his forehead.

"I'm good," He pushed me lightly from my back and we started walking to the training room, I think.
"See you later Mavis, have fun." Fuyumi said and walked elsewhere.

Todoroki let out a sigh, then walked ahead of me. "Come,"

I followed him to the training room he was speaking of. It is a big room, it even had a way to go outside.

"You can change in the bathroom right there, meet me here again when you are finished." He pointed to a door on the right side.

After I changed in the bathroom, into a black sports bra and black sweatpants, I went out and saw Todoroki in his sportswear.

He had on a black tank top and black shorts and stood in the middle of the room, looking outside. We were matching.

"So do you only want to do combat training today?" I asked, walking towards him while I braided my hair.

"I would also like to go over our quirks, to look how I can use it better."

"Okay, then let's start"

1457 words