I don't want to have any plans on visiting Mayer's Mansion no sooner, or any longer. I was not in a state to assume anything it was like a dream to what I have seen today. I couldn't swallow the things, and hence I needed time for myself to accept the truth.

" Kiddo, are you listening?"

I snapped." Uh... Yes Mr Mayer I am all ears."

" I am sending the car, so be prepared he might be downstairs by now."

He was sending a car, so quick. I was afraid if my brain can handle things so out of all expectations. Me Mayer is sending his car. I still have the chance to refuse.

But what if my selfishness will result in seeing Matthew's graveyard? Will I able to breathe again, to let the one who slipped away who teach me how to breathe in my life?

By the moment when I was dissolved in my thoughts, Mr Mayer has already hung up the call. Good for me that I was getting some space to cope with the situations. I grabbed skinny jeans and a yellow top. I positioned my eyes to my surroundings, and get ahold of my keys to make sure my apartment won't be invaded. I don't need to worry since I didn't hide any golds in my room.

I pushed the key into the hole if the lock, but it wasn't getting in.

Damn in a time like this, was it necessary to pick a fight with me?

I tried again, and this time the key slipped out of my fingers. Such wastage of time, I had the urge to jump from the building or I was digging my own grave in my imagination.

Things aren't going against my will, it was my frustration that was resulting in making things more complicated.

Calm down, I inhaled a deep breath, letting the cool air passed through my heated organs. And this time I get boosted with a tiny determination and pushed the key after picking it up from the floor. And it worked, a smile brimmed over my face but that didn't last long. So does it mean that things weren't against me? Was I the one who was going against them?

It wasn't a good time to drown in the lake of my thoughts since a maximum of them were negative.

I inward my limp as fast as I can, dragging it at the full speed. In the hallway, it was a little spooky since my footsteps were scaring the shit out of me. Every echoed of my footsteps remind me that I was going to see Matthew again. Will I be strong enough to face him? I don't know.

Running down the floor, I arrive at the floor. I was grateful to the street light that was bringing the things into my vision, if not I was surrounded by darkness, unpleasant darkness.

When I ran out of the gate, I saw the glitter of the light reflecting on the metal of a long car. The darkness wasn't enough that the texture of the car was painted in black. Soon a man appeared to be getting out of the car, the dim light didn't allow me to scanned his features. It wasn't even important for me to even see him, so I hopped inside the car on a gesture of that unknown man.

And soon enough, the ride began. The strange thing was you know what, like in every other mentioning, every sec was not less than an hour. And every minute was slaying my sanity apart. What was it, a romantic drama? Hell, it sounds like a sentimental love story. Where a girl after enduring two years of departure with her friends, found him in a drastic state and even his father was calling the girl his hope. What the heck is this with this shitty plot of a novel? Is God messing with me?

And I know what's going to happen next, surely I will fall in love with Matthew, the power of true love will help him overcome his anxiety and the end. Wow,  what a masterpiece!

As if that's gonna ever happen. But I do I wished if reality would follow that plot, at least Matthew will be alright. At least I don't have to bear the pain to see him suffering.