chapter 14

Taehyung's P.O.V

Another morning waking up in the hospital for the second time. She's still in deep sleep beside me. "I wish you could still forgive me for being an idiot" i whispered.

I was about to hug her but then my phone suddenly rang. Aissh such a bad timing. 

"Who's this?"

"Oh its you secretary Im"

"Today? ASAP? ok i'll be on my way now" 

I look back at her again and finally kissed her forehead at the same time as they went in. "Where are you going?" if only i could explain it all to them but i have no time, they want me to get there now.

 "Uh i need to go else where for some business things that i have to take care of. Im sorry if i couldn't be able to--" "Taehyung its okay, we'll take care of her just please be back here as soon as you finish everything. She still needs you" i smiled at the both of them as i grabbed my phone and went out of the room. 

I barely wanted to stay at her side but still, nothing has change. I just done everything wrong and now she's also forgotten me. Maybe i should just let her go this time.

Sana's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and mom and momo was still here but there's someone missing. "Sana! you're awake!" i saw her bright face smiling. "Where is he? i need to talk to him" i said out of the blue.

"Woah chill, okay. Wait you remembered him now? since when? why didn't you told us?" she said one after another. "Why? where is he? why isn't he here?" they both fell silent for a moment. 

"He...he just left, maybe to the airport? he said he has some business to take care of" as soon as she said those words i hop down from the bed and started walking out. "Where do you think you're going? you still haven't recovered yet. Don't tell me you're going to follow him there"

"Of course i won't tell you cause you already know that. There's no time to waste" im still wearing this clothes that every patients wear while im walking pass by those people that might have been thinking that im crazy.

"You know you can't walk outside with those clothes right? you still need to rest as what he said to me ealier" "Momo is right satang, the weather is too hot" i kept on walking.

"Can't you just call him so you could help and mom, please stay here, i'll be okay with momoring" i said as i remove the stiches on my arm and called a vehicle to ride on.

"I need to go to the airport ASAP" i said before the driver could ask. I don't care what I wear as long as I get there soon. 

"He's not answering his phone, i think its on silent mode" momo sighed 

The driver did drove fast enough making me feel a bit dizzy. "Were almost there" i mumbled and as i said that, the cars around us stopped. "What's going on?" i check outside the window.

"I'm sorry maam, the traffic caught us" my whole world seemed to break down. This can't be, it happened again and again. 

"Hey satang! wait!" i heard momo shouted as i slammed the car door and fastly ran away. 

I can't believe i'll be doing this again but this time its for someone i loved and not some job interview.