chapter 15

Third person's P.O.V

She soon reached the airport after passing by the guards and running all the way there barefooted.  Many people staring at her but she didn't mind on entertaining them but instead continued finding taehyung.

"He could be here somewhere" she murmured and stopped walking when her feet began to hurt again. 

People around her began to think that she's escaped from a mental hospital or something.With that kind of clothes it is really obvios that she's from a hospital but she isn't crazy (maybe over someone) but she's completely fine.

Sana's P.O.V

An hour had passed but i still not any sign of him. Momo soon did arrived with a whole mess in her hair and everything, she might've also ran towards here too. But she looks more exhausted than me, i didn't even break a sweat except for my feet hurting.

Okay back to topic, where is he? oh i should've woken up more earlier than ever. That also reminded me of taehyung when he got to school late and that scene happened to me because of that jennie as far as i remembered.

"So?" she asked

I hung my head down as a sign of disappointment. "This is all my fault, if --" "Hey don't blame yourself, everything had already happened as what it is. I know you two loved each other and i also know that you'll still see him." she suddenly stopped and seemed to be interrupted.

"Ah you,,, stay here ok? i forgot something" i tilted my head as she ran away. I just don't get her, forgot? something? that's weird. 

So, what shall i do? stand here and be sad again and again while i wait for her to comeback? "I'm sorry tae" i mumbled

"You're sorry for what?" i felt someone hugged me from the back. "If only i told you how i feel for you but i was too late" his embrace felt so real that i can't help but to tear up.

"But i already know now since i just heard you say that" i heard him giggled. He held both of my shoulders and made me turn around."You're not late, you're actually just right in time" 

"Right in time that you left and now im hallucinating that i can even hear your voice and feel your touch" i sobbed

"No, im real and you're just in time that the flight has been cancelled" i raised my head up to see and blink a few times..

"Please stop doing that, you're driving me crazy" he's boxy smile again. I touched every part of his face and piched his cheeks and he surely is real. And it got even real when he suddenly pecked my lips . "See im sure real"

"Taking advantage of me already?" he giggled and hugged me tightly. "Actually i wasn't done yet, but i seriuosly missed you a lot" my mood is mixed im crying but in tears of joy of course.

"I missed you a lot too tae, your silly jokes , boxy smile , and deep voice.......you in general" i messed up his hair and cupped his face.

"But i don't want to be with you today" he pushed my hands off his face and walked a bit backwards. "W..what do you mean?" i asked in frustration.

I looked at momo at a far sight and she just smiled at me. Now, they both are acting weird. What does he mean he don't wanted to be with me?

People started staring at us when he kneeled infront of me and grabbed something in his pocket. "I always have this with me incase you remember me and now is the right time to ask you" 

He cleared his throat and take a deep breathe. "I don't want to be with you for just one day cause i wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. Sana, you became the most important person to me, well, except for my family and your mom. But if i ask you to marry me would you say yes?" 

My eyes are filled with tears rushing down my cheeks, he's just too romantic. I look at the people around me and finally looking at him waiting for my answer.

I nodded cause i can't say anything, im out of words. "Really?" i nod again. 

The ring did fit perfectly to my finger. We both hugged each other very tightly. Crowd cheering around us....... this is just so perfect. 

"I love y---" i cut him off and pressed my lips against his, he kiss me back like as if he would never let go.

Well, that's how i get my happy ending with this man. I may be the strongest girl but i get soft since he came to my life. He helped me change and loved me for what i am no matter what and there's nothing more that i could wish for..............