chapter 2

Sana's P.O.V

"Ya sana where are you? you'll be late for your interview today" nayeon said as i look at the traffic light and back at the my phone again. "I'll be there now, i'll call you later . bye" i hang up the phone nervously looked at the time on my watch. I can't be late this time, i've been fired up on my previous jobs and now i can't even come up on time. Why would my life need to be this difficult? 

"How long would this traffic take?" i asked the driver who's checking up phone. "I'm not sure maam, but for me, it would take an hour" "An hour?! what the heck?! i need to get there in time!" i began complaining. I could've crashed all these cars infront if have the guts to do that. My whole life is a mess! i can't find a job that suits for me and can't even remember entirely what my life had been in the past. All i remember is some tini tiny details about myself that i can't even recognize my own mom or friends!

"Maam! where are you going?!" oh i almost forgot. "I'll just walk all the damn way there" i smiled as i slammed the door and threw the money on him. I don't have to waste my time on such nonsense like this! "Aisshh!" i groaned in pain when my feet started to hurt because of my heels after a few steps ahead. I fastly wore them off and just carried them in my hands. I didn't mind the sun shining through my way as long as i can get there in time, that would do.

When i finally reached the entire building, that's when i looked for nayeon for some help. My dress is a mess so as my hair, and i felt my feet started to hurt again cause i walked all the way here bare footed. "Omo! what happened? is there a tornado outside?" nayeon asked as she fixes my dress and help me with my hair too, and lastly wore my heels on again. "The traffic is getting into my nerves! i swear i should've yelled at everyone there if i hadn't controled myself" 

"Thank goodness you didn't loose your mind" i glared at her and she just laughed at me. Thank goodness i didn't loose my mind, i should've pulled her hair out if i haven't.

"Just talk to him nicely and always smile ok? he may seem to be a cold-hearted guy but i swear he's handsome af"  "Yah yah whatever, i'll go in now" i waved at her as i slowly opened the door.  I'm not the type to knock at doors but guess i have to, i might get fired already even though i hadn't been hired yet. But if i were the boss around here, i wouldn't do a single thing.

"You've finally arrived, after being late for 10mins." i heared him talking with his very deep-voice, i wonder if he ate a sink hole. "I..i'm sorry sir. The traffic really is---" "Heavy,......i can see it throughly from up here but i hope you would be earlier next time" i hung my head downwards looking at the floor, this is embarassing. I stared back at him as i saw him turn the swivel chair he's been sitting. 

I looked at him from his hair down to his lips, how can someone be handsome like him?! is he even real? I gulped and nervously looked at him in the eyes. After looking at his gorgeous face, my senses came back when he suddenly.."Sana?" did he just say my name? h..how did he.."Sana..it is really you" he said as he moved loser to me and hugged me? "E..excuse me sir, may i know who you are?" i asked in confusion, but all he did was laugh at me as if i was telling some random jokes. Do i look like joking to you? is he drunk?

"Ok, stop joking around you're driving me crazy"  he said trying to stop laughing while i was still standing infront of him with a serious look. Should i just hit him in his head? gosh when will he stop laughing. 

"You know that kind of joke wouldn't apply on me, how is my satang doing? i missed you so much" he tried tp hug me again but this time pushed his hands to back off. "Satang? how did you know my nickname? who are you?" i couldn't help but to glare at him. "Oh come on, stop acting like you forgot about me, you even call me taetae when im in bad mood" he xplained but none of those work, how could i know him? "Please tell me you're not lying"  his tears began to fall through his cheek. I don't know what to do but to look at him clueless.

"Minatozaki Sana, its me, Kim Taehyung! the only man who loved you back then and cried all night after you were on an accident. " he kneel infront of me as he sobbed. I tried holding back my tears and walked backwards. "Im sorry, you must've mistaken. I don't know who you are" and by that,i walked out of the office breathing heavily. I wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible.

"So? how was it? did he hired you?" nayeon asked excitedly. But her whole mood went down after seeing my eyes almost burst out in tears. "Is something wrong? did you fail? its ok, you still find a better job. I'll he----" "No, its fine. I just...........i just have to clear my mind, im sorry. But i need to go." she didn't think to ask again so i just walk out hanging my head down. If i could only tell her everything, but its too much to handle.

In a bench in the nearest park, i burst out all my tears. If only i knew that all of this would happen then i would blame myself again and again. After that accident, all my life went upside down, forgetting all the people i once loved was the most painful part. All i was hoping that this pain i've been through will come to an end.