chapter 11

Momo's P.O.V

"Good luck" i tapped his shoulders before we changed paths. Oh i wish i'll met the man who'll love like how taehyung loves sana. Guys like him are hard to find. Imagine how lucky she is to have such a man who love and care for her so much to the point that i'm really jealous with her.

While im here still walking by myself passing by a bunch of lovers all around this mall. Sometimes it makes me feel cringe a bit seeing them flirting in public, but i respect them. Not just because i haven't find mine, i'll be that disrespectful kind of person.

"What a coincidence" i heard someone spoke beside me while i was looking at the restroom mirror. "Jennie?" she smirked and smiled at me. 

"The one and only" i stepped back slowly as she slammed the door and placed her purse at the sink. "You're supposed to be in jail, where you belong" she burst out laughing and glared back at me.

"You think that's funny?huh? if it wasn't because of your FRIEND i wouldn't be rot in that damn place! you don't know how i suffered sleeping uncomfortably and socialize with disgusting people!" i closed my eyes as she yelled again.

I'm not the type to yell back at people but she said too much. "Is that the only problem that you have? sana also encountered those and even worse things that happened and now you're blaming her."

"Its not her fault if you're already born with such attitude and jealousy. Its not her fault why you where rot in jail. Its not her fault that the man you love is loving her more than a snob like you!" 

I felt the pain on my cheek when she suddenly slapped me. "You're born to be a good person but you choosed to be the bad one. That's why you never felt how it feels like to be loved" i added.

I saw her cheek filled with tears as she walked out and slammed the door once again. 

Sana's P.O.V

I don't know what to feel right now, my heart is raising all the time when im with this man and i feel some familiarity. Just like i was with him all the time in my life making me feel comfortable when he's around.

"Can you hold this for me, i'll just buy some of those for my mom" i nodded and watch him ran through a store. Were still here at the mall strolling around and talking about our lives but i can't really tell everything about. He even knows a lot about me more than me.

If only these things didn't happen in my life, i would've enjoyed living each day without any worries whirling in my mind the whole damn time. 

I shrugged off my thoughts when someone suddenly bumped on my shoulder. She glared at me and quickly walked away, she's fammiliar to me. But one thing bothered me was her tears falling through her cheek, or should i say she's crying when i saw her glared at me.

"You okay?" i almost freak out when i heard him talking beside with such a deep voice. "Hmm, im just worried about that girl who bumped in my shoulder, she's crying" i kept on following her with my eyes.

"She'll be fine, lets go" i nodded twice and lowered my head when he held my hand as we both walk on our way. I felt my cheeks burning in romantic excitement as i found myself looking at him in just inches away from me.

My neck ached a bit looking at him with such a view but everyone wouldn't bother that. Just like how the girls glue their eyes as we pass by then. Looking at me from head to toe and in our hands still clinging onto each other.

I really hate being stared like this in a crowded place, its just making me feel a lot uncomfortable taking a step with them looking. "You know you could stop looking at me like that, im almost melting" i fastly looked away somewhere else.

I heared him laughed as he began swinging both of hands as if no one was around us. I can't help but to smile and took a glance at him again and found out that he's been looking at me as i go along. This just made my day better.