Chapter 5

*Flashback*

"Hush, little baby don't you
Hush, little baby don't say a word
Momma's gonna buy you a mocking bird
And if that mocking bird don't sing
Momma's  gonna buy you a diamond ring
And if that diamond ring is brass
Momma's gonna buy you a looking glass
And if that looking glass gets broke
Momma's gonna buy you a billy goat
And if that billy goat don't pull
Momma's gonna buy you a cart and bull
And if that cart and bull turn over
Momma's gonna buy you a dog called Rover
And if that dog called Rover don't bark
Momma's  gonna buy you a horse and cart
And if that horse and cart turn round
You'll still be the sweetest little babe in town (be the sweetest litte babe)
Still be the sweetest little babe in town
La, la, la, la, la, la
Hush, little baby don't you cry..." Lita sang a lullaby to a crying baby Becks.

"Baby Becks, my sweet angel. You are the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. You are the light in my life. You may have been born in foster care. But I will do anything for you. I am sad that I am not your biological mother. But I am your mother no matter what. Shhhh. No need to cry sweetheart. Momma is here. Momma is here. She is here for you," said Lita.

*End Of Flashback*

Becky's Pov
"Mom," I said silently.

She was on the ground with no pulse and dead. I feel my whole entire body, shatter in pieces. Next to her was Seth's mom. Who was also dead. I knew Seth was trying to be strong for me. But I knew better than that. He was broken now.
Everyone is building a fire, except for Seth and I. I see Seth sitting and looking at the river. I went towards him.

"Seth," I said.

"Becks how are you," said Seth.

"Could be better. What about you," I said.

"Same," he said.

"Seth," I said and place my hand gently on his shoulder.

"I can't believe our moms are gone," he said.

"Me either," I said.

"I need you," he said.

"Seth," I responded.

"I am sorry for everything. I wish I didn't call you a slut. I wish things were better between us. But right now I need you," he said.

"I need you too. I am sorry I ditch you. I am so sorry. I was such a horrible friend to you. I wish I didn't choose them over you. I miss you," I said.

"I miss you too," he replied.

My heart is beating like crazy. Over those four words. He means so much to me.

We look into each other's eyes with love in them. He grabs my face and kiss me. I kiss back. I put my arms around his neck, he lifts me up so I can straddle him. The kiss is full of passion, hunger, want, full of love and happiness. I don't want this to end. I know he feels the same. But we get interrupted, by a cough.

"Oh sorry did we interrupt something," said Dean.

"Yes," I snarled.

Seth gives me a smile and he pecks me.

"What do you want," I hear Seth say in a irritable tone. I can't help but smile at him. We both wanted to keep going.

"We just wanted to let you guys know, that the fire is ready," said Sasha.

"Oh okay," I said. At the same time I am disappointed, because they interrupted the best kiss of my life.

"So I don't want to be rude, but can you guys leave," said Seth.

"Oh okay," Sasha and Dean both responded. As soon as they left.

"Where were we," I said.

He laughs at my eagerness. I quickly shut him up with a kiss.

Seth's Pov
This kiss is getting more intense. I feel her hands under my shirt. I stop her.

"Becks," I said.

"Ugh come on Seth. It's not like we haven't had sex before," she said.

"Not here. We are in an island. Plus no condoms," I told her.

"Fine," she said.

"You know when we come home. We can have as much sex as we want," I said.

I see her smile.

"We will be pros this time," she said.

I laugh and I remember our first time. It was a total disaster. We didn't know what the hell we were doing.

"At least this time, you will know how to put a condom on correctly," I said while laughing.

"Oh gosh. That was embarrassing," she said.

"I mean it was a couple weeks ago," I said.

"We were both drunk as fuck," she said.

"Yeah but I won't change a thing. Even though the day after we wanted to pretend it never happened," I said.

"Yeah," she said while smiling at me.

"I love you Becky," I said.

"I love you too Seth," she replied.

I kiss her.

End of this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Looks like Seth and Becky's relationship is taking new heights. Comment below your thoughts. Until next time. Love you all.