Thominho

Smuuuuut~
So, Vicky, I appreciate your effort, but I was more thinking along the lines of:
Minho choked back a moan, his hands clenching around the thick ivy tendrils that hung low enough to touch the ground beneath him. His head hit the stone wall with a light thud with every thrust of Thomas, but Minho barely noticed. He was sweating and trembling from more than the usual exhaustion of running through the Maze all day. His body was tingling all over, every nerve standing on fire and the more Thomas touched him, grinded into him and pushed him up with another hard thrust he felt closer to the edge.
Small whimpering noises escaped him while he clung to his sanity that seemed to crumble every time Thomas hit that spot inside of him that made him see white stars. He knew he couldn't be loud; they were already doing something beyond suicidal, but screaming out what bubbled in his chest right now might just have been their death sentence.
"Thom.." he gasped, opening his eyes for the first time in what felt like an eternity and looking up at the other. Thomas was wearing a concentrated expression, eyes closed and lips slightly parted. There was sweat on his forehead and his damp bangs where moving in a steady rhythm with him.
Minho felt his cheeks burn up with a flush. He didn't know what he looked like - lying on the dirty ground, hands clinging to the ivy from the wall, his legs spread wide and wrapped over Thomas' hip and thighs - but after seeing Thomas, he could imagine. Minho pressed his eyes close again when Thomas sped up, slamming deep into him, right to the hilt. His breath was going fast and heavy, only broken by the half suppressed moans that fell from his lips in irregular intervals.
Finally he couldn't hold back the loud sound that ripped from his throat anymore when Thomas' pushed into him hard, sending him over the edge. Minho arched his back, urging Thomas deeper in the process and pressed his head back onto the ground, Thomas' name escaping him and echoing from the high walls around them. His vision drowned in a blur of white when he came, his muscles twitching from the sensation and his breath hitching in his throat.
But Thomas didn't stop nor did he slow down. He kept going at a maddening pace, grabbing Minho's thighs hard enough to leave bruises and leaned over him, shifting their angle. Minho tried counting his thrusts but he soon lost track again. He was drowning in a sea of pure lust and bliss, his brain going numb for a few sweet moments. When Thomas finally came he did it with a range of obscene words on his lips that even baffled the Keeper for a moment.
Minho slowly untensed and dropped back on the ground, trying to catch his breath. When Thomas pulled out he left a damp and hot feeling inside of him, making him dread all the miles he would have to run back to the Glade later without a possibility to get cleaned up first.
Or something like that. Anyone?