chapter two

"Nothing's perfect, the world is not perfect

But its there for us, trying the best it can;
that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
I groaned when my alarm clock buzzed, but I was soon filled with excitement realizing this was my first day of school.

immediately jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom, I took note of my extremely messy hair.

This was my first day, I was worried about being a "new kid" because school had already started the month before, meaning I was a new-new kid.

I grabbed comb and brushed it through my H/C H/L hair, wincing when my comb got caught in knots.

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, pulling 2 pieces out to frame my face.

I walked over to my vanity and pulled out fairly light makeup, just blush and mascara since thats what I felt comfortable wearing.

I stood up, stretching my tired body, as I walked to my closet.

I opened it and pulled out a few possible outfits, but ultimately deciding on a light yellow slightly cropped sweater and high waisted skinny jeans, I grabbed a pair of light pink socks and grabbed my sneakers.

I smiled at my outfit and grabbed my backpack, triple checking that all my supplies were there.

I grabbed a few other things, extra hairties, perfume, etc.

I walked to the elevator and pushed the button to the main floor where the kitchen was.

I yawned as I walked out of the elevator, to see Steve and Natasha talking to eachother.

Deciding to get revenge on Steve, I spoke out "wow my favorite couple."

Natasha smirked and said "wow very funny, I was just talking about hooking him up with a date."

"yeah I definitely believe that." I said, crossing my arms.

"Go to school hormone stark."

coincidentally, Megan walked in the room, her hair disheveled.

"You're so lucky Morgans here." I said, shooting him a look.

I heard a quiet giggle from Morgan as she used a stepstool to get something from the pantry.

"here baby let me help you." Mom said, as she walked into the room.

I opened the fridge and took out strawberries, blue berries and a small carton of yogurt and decided to make a smoothie for breakfast.

I took out the blender, and made the smoothie.

I quickly drank it before running off to the lab where dad inevitably was.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah whats up?"

"How am I getting to school?"

"Ok so, do you know where that burger king is?"

"Uh, Yeah?"

"You're gonna walk there then turned right on 143rd street, and the school is right there."

"Oh okay!"

"Remember what I told you?"

"Dont be a smartass."

"And-?"

"Be respectful."

"And-?"

"I, Uh , dont know? you didnt tell me anything else."

"Dont take shit from anyone okay? you're a Stark, dont let anyone make fun of you."

I smiled at his words as I hugged him.

"Yknow Peter goes to Midtown, Try and be friends with him, hes an okay kid."

I nodded as I hugged him one last time and walked out the door.

I walked to the elevator and left the tower, beginning the walk to school.