Chapter 37

As you touched the door knob getting ready to leave you felt a bad headache.
You weren't aware of what happened but you suddenly wanted to hurt the both of them.
You broke the wall and then the headache stopped.
Y/n: crap....maybe the Damn thing worked. You stood there for a little while to regain balance.
You tried to leave again but before you could you felt dabi's hand on your shoulder.
You turned around quickly making his hand fling off of you.

Y/n: Dabi, stay away from me
Dabi: wait- so the drug didn't work?
Y/n: no-...yes-... i don't know but my quirk is stronger now and I don't want to hurt you.
Dabi took a small pill out of his pocket
Dabi: i want to help you.. I have the cure..
He take your hand and drops it in the middle of your palm.
He then brings water to you and you take it.
You didn't feel different, your quirk was still the same.
Y/n: i still want to hurt you.
Dabi takes your hand
Dabi: dont, i still can't believe that crusty bastard did that to you.
You hug him tightly and he kisses your forehead making you feel safe like everything as going to be ok, but touching him a was s dangerous because your quirk was more powerful than it was before.
Shigaraki starts grunting while trying to get up
Shigaraki runs in front of Dabi and grabs your neck
Shigaraki: Dabi, did you give her the pill?
Dabi looks away.
Shigaraki then takes 4 fingers to your neck leaving one left.
Shigaraki: Dabi don't make me do it.
Your head started hurting again and it was in a flash that shigaraki was in the floor boards and you were untouched.
Shigaraki: Damn it!
You take your hand and wrap it around his neck tightly.
Shigaraki couldnt even bring his hand up to decay your west or arm.
Y/n: leave me the fuck alone.....
Dabi didn't give me the pill... I was doing just fine until you had to screw it up again!
I want to hurt you bad to the point where you can't hurt anyone else. I swear if I see you again ill kill you. If you don't want to die this second I would advise you to leave Dabi and me alone. You take your hand off of his neck and get up off of him.
You looked at his neck as saw you left a bad mark.