Chapter 35

Shigaraki: I'm leaving so you can develop the drug properly
You didn't say anything because the drug did have an effect on you, you felt different.
You didn't have the desire to kill but you wanted to do bad things.
Shigaraki leave the room and closes the door.
After 10 minutes you break through the ropes and you didn't even use your quirk yet.
You hear Dabi and shigaraki arguing in the other room.
You open the door
Dabi looks at you
Dabi: oh y/n, are u ok?
He pulls you closer to him and you liked his hug but you had to pretend like the drug actually worked so you can escape.

Y/n: umm get of of me...
you pushed him off of you and you felt bad because you wanted nothing more than his hugs
Shigaraki stood up from his chair
Shigaraki: that's a side effect, she looses everyone she loved in the past.
Dabi looks at him and shoved him into a wall holding a huge fire in his hand.
Dabi: FIX HER.
Shigaraki: but if I do that we would loose her for sure, we need her for our big plan.
You were standing there and there arguing triggered you.
You walked Over to them and they both looked at you.
Before they could do anything you used your quirk and knocked them both out.
Y/n: idiots...I hope shigaraki didn't think that the damn thing worked.
You looked at Dabi and kissed him on the forehead and left for the door.