Chapter 33

The bell rang and you sat next to Todoroki and bakugo was in front of you.
You say your stuff down and Todoroki kept looking at you in a weird way.
He was very playful today.
He wasn't really paying attention in class like he normally does.
You were actually tying to focus but he kept flirting with you.
You two were sitting in the back of the class so he could literally do anything and not get in trouble.
He complimented your hair and every little thing about you.
Then he started giving you little notes telling you that you were amazing.
You felt awkward because you did not like him in that way he was just an amazing friend to you.
As soon as the bell rang you were the first person to leave.
You wanted an energy drink so you went to a local gas station and grabbed one real quick.
As you were leaving the store a black hauling truck and you made eye contact with shigaraki.
Mr.compress came out and put you into one of his crystal balls.
Compress: alright shigaraki she in here
Shigaraki: great let's go back fast, spinner start driving.
You were in the truck and you were sitting at a window seat.
Shigaraki: tell y/n... why do you think we captured you?
Y/n: because you are heartless bastards
Shigaraki: wrong, you are special.
Shigaraki kept talking about how wonderful the league is how you should join, but you paid no attention to what the hell he was saying not because you did t wan to because you didn't give a shit. You were wondering how did he know you were at a gas station. You though maybe it was just a coincidence.

They drove you to head quarters and shigaraki took you out of the car making sure no to accidentally touch you with all his fingers.
You two are waking down the hall in silence and he didn't tie you up so if you wanted to, you could make a run for it but you decided that would be dumb this place is full of traps.
He brought you into the same room you were in last time with dabi.