description

The last dragon of Opalia died three hundred years ago, the legend has it, that dragons hoarded tonnes of gold and valuable rubies

The last dragon of Opalia died three hundred years ago, the legend has it, that dragons hoarded tonnes of gold and valuable rubies. It is said that the last dragon had the statue of a Black Lion in it's grasp. The statue has blood red rubies as eyes and body covered with thousands of gemstones.
But that is not all, it is said that the one who possesses the Black Lion, will gain the power of the Elder Mages who became extinct exactly the same time as dragons did.

Everyone has heard the legends of the Black Lion, the eternal life, the wealth and immortality that comes with it.

Be it real or simply one of the hundred stories of the sailors, people are hungry for it.

The Captain of the infamous ship called Serpent's Cry, has been looking for The Black Lion all of their lives.

A foggy night and cold wind brought a slave ship towards them,  a bloody battle on the sea brought a win to the captain of the Serpent's Cry once more.
Now a ship full of sailors and slaves, the Captain started heading towards a port to get some coin for the slaves.

But a storm came, and for the first time in year's, Serpent's Cry ran into rocks.

And hunt for the Black Lion began, the slaves and the pirates will need to work together in order to survive the deep waters, dangerous creatures and the magical traps.