•Next Day•

I woke up and saw Mattheo seated next to me. "What are you doing in  here Riddle?" He replys to me without making eye contact. "My father told me to come stay with you." He says in an icy cold tone.

I walk towards the bathroom to take a shower. I came out and Mattheo was still there reading his book. I grip my towel tightly from falling,l clear my throat to try get his attention. "Umm..Mattheo l want to change." He looks up at me. "You can change it's not like l have any interest in you Blackwood."He scoffs and turns to read his book.

I walk towards my closet to grab my leggings and my over sized white flower t-shirt. I take off my towel slowly and l could feel Mattheo eye's on me. 

I wear my white lace bra and panty without checking if Mattheo is still looking at me. I wore the rest of the clothes and turned around to see if he was still there.

He left,l sigh in relieve and walk towards my bed to take a seat and think about Micheal and l's memories together. A smile curves up while l think about our first kiss and our first night together.

"Someone looks happy today,tell me!" I turn to see who it was and it was Draco. I roll my eye's and let out a small smile "It's nothing Malfoy,mind your damn business please." I  roll my eye's and chuckle. "I came to tell you that Sarah will be visiting us today." He makes his way to the flowers that Micheal bought me. "Who bought you this?" He takes them out of the vase and smells them. I smile"it's Micheal he came here." He looks at me with a worried expression.

He places the flowers inside the vase and walks up to me. "Y/n are you crazy Micheal will get killed he shouldn't come here again!"  He throws his arms in the air and sits next to me. " He just came to check on me Draco.."  My smile fades away.

"You really don't know what the Dark Lord is cable of do you?" He stands up and leaves my room. I walk downstairs to eat breakfast and while l walk down the corridors l bump into someone.

"I'm s-so sorry." I pick up her bag and hand it to her." Next time watch where you are going BLACKWOOD." She pushes me and walks past me.

"She's a baddie isn't she?" He winks at me,l roll my eye's and cross my arms"Who is she anyways?" He licks his lips before he answers me" That's Megan..Megan Riddle." -" Now l have to deal with a another Riddle." I roll my eye's and walk past Draco heading downstairs.

I spot Mattheo and Lucius seating together eating breakfast. "Goodmorning Mr Malfoy." I say polity. "Goodmorning Blackwood,you have finally woke up." He says in a serious voice. I grab an apple and walk outside.

"Where do you think you are going Blackwood?" I turn around and cross my arms "Mattheo you don't owe me can you please stop behaving like my boyfriend because you." He walks over with a smirk on his face.

He runs his thumb down my neck sending shivers down my spine."Correction not boyfriend but fiancé." I push him over "I. HAVE. HAD. ENOUGH!" My blood started to boil out of anger. "Ouu think you can scare me there." He smirks and he presses his body aganist mine and l gulp, "I do owe you y/n." He wishpers in my ear and trails his thumb on my jawline. My breathing started to get heavier and he kisses my ear and lets go of me. 

"Piss off Riddle!" I spat, he rolls his eyes and walks away.

I walk through the beautiful gardens,"Hey baby!" I smile knowing it's Sarah. I hug her tightly and pull back with a wide smile on my face."Babyy you look horrible is everything fine,is Draco bothering you?" She cups my cheek. "No,No Draco isn't bothering me it's just that..." She looks at me with a concerning look. "I have to break up with MICHEAL TO BE WITH MATTHEO!" I scream in anger,l hug Sarah and bury my face on her neck. "Wait Riddle? Like the guy that was in the Slughorn Party!?" She tilts her head to face me. "Wait-wait a damn minute!" I pull back and widen my eye's,l face palm myself "It's fucking HIM SARAH I REMEMBER!" I hit my forehead. "Lucky you!" She winks at,l face drops in dissapointment."What his hot!" She winks and leads me back to the Manor.