16.Will she be the same?

ابدأ من البداية

Mom heard me and I earned a headshot...
"You are also free to mark your territory !!! But not this much is needed 😑😏" she fired this towards me and Vaibhav ... And it led Swati to hide her face in Vaibhav's hold...

"You will call her bhabhi...and that's final!!!"
"No need maa !" Swati spoke ...
"He is like a little brother to me...and I like my siblings calling me by name...who don't have much of age difference with me.."

"Isko sar par mat chadhao tum...yeh dikhne mai seedha hai...iske badmaashi kaafi hai..." She said to Swati pointing me...(Don't take him for granted.. he only looks innocent but he is not .. he is pure DEVIL!!)

"And you come down after rubbing off those sweat you are going to have a gurl in your life .. boy enjoy their is nothing to be tensed ... The bride has already arrived "

They took me downstairs where our few close relatives were seating and paa was making sure of their comfort and snacks....
And stood the girl who took away my heart ....

And the worst thing.... Friends...
Not mine...but Nitya's ...these girls I don't know what they get...
But meeting them is like going through a very serious interview session....

We were engaged to each other....
I didn't miss the chance to take extra time to feel the soft milky hands...
I knowingly fumbled in placing the ring in her long fingers...
God !! Those fingers they were perfectly shaped thin...white and soft fingers...with those perfectly shaped long nails ... That too blood red painted....
If I get chance , I would just kiss each one ...with open mouth kiss....

Eww!!! Common Dev from when you started growing Finger Fetish ??

I felt that she was feeling uncomfortable when I was taking long...to place the ring and when I quickly grabbed her hand....

We were then greeted by the relatives and were sharing greetings...then came the round of friends...of my to-be-wife...

They were only two in numbers but they were teasing My Wife !!
Can't they stay straight face and to the topic. They are making her Un-Com-For-Table....

I wanted to just shout and discipline  them that this is not the way...to talk to Mrs. Dixit !!!

I was admist these thoughts a big masculine hands pulled MY GIRL INTO A HUG!!!!!!

That was it... I was about to say something when this girl....
Sorry I don't know her name yet ...
Yaa my bad!!! But mom only sent me her photo and no other details....

I just turned sideways to face my mom....and asked her...
"What is her name??? You never told me her name !!! You just sent me her photo!!!
What am I supposed to call her???"

"That is not my fault .... My son..you said yes just by looking at her picture ... You even didn't let me finish  forwarding her biodata... I thought you knew about her...."

And then it hit me .... Her beauty made so mad that I was just eager to meet her ... And planned god knows what !!! By calling her through pet name....
But what about now???

I looked at Swati and she mouthed me...

Ri-ti-ka...

And I in god knows what state of mind spoke in a audible voice....
"Ritika!!!"

"Y...yes??"
I understood by the voice I was ready to dance with the angels....as that voice sent me straight to heaven...

Her voice was sweet like honey...
Yucks that's a cheap line dude.... You are thinking like a girl who is lost in Dreamland....

I turned towards her and saw her pink blushed cheeks.... and eyes which were not meeting mine....

"Will you not introduce them to me?"
I said trying to keep  a smile on my face to mask off the insecurity I was having inside of me...

"You are already introduced to everyone here....so meet Abhay Dubey ... oops sorry...WO Abhay Dubey"

"He is from Air Force and is my best friend....we have a great past we were the best ..."
I was boiling with god knows what!!

I cut her in between and just asked him for a formal handshake...
"Oh understood!!"
He being a open minded jolly person...
Grabbed me into a hug...
Whispering...."Dare to hurt her and from the next the day she will be with me...."

I understood he had feelings for her...

Now I was having an uneven breathing...I was uncomfortable...

The scene of Sonia...when I caught her flashed before my eyes....
I was too uneven....
I just fake smiled at him...and just tried to stay calm until my mom pushed me along with her to talk for awhile!!!

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Ok so...
Here you go....

Now just give me some ideas....
Should I make it more dramatic???

Yaa simple hi rakhun???

Anyways....
Keep voting and comment your views ....

Happy Reading 😊❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️❤️