ch18

omniscient •

Q groaned and pushed the young girls head down further as she tried her best to give him head .

he hit his blunt one last time then put it out before he finally came on her tongue.

she quickly popped her head up "swallow it" he spoke with his eyes low, he was high .

the girl closed her mouth and did as told before sticking her tongue out to show him she had done it .

Q got up and grabbed a face towel tossing it to her so she could wipe her mouth then he kicked her out before turning on his shower .

he tried to use other girls to help him forget about nique but it wasn't working , she was on his mind 24/7.

the only thing stopping him from going to get her back was that he felt like he wasn't in a place where he wanted a kid and that he'd be a bad role model for it .

maybe they're better off without me replayed in his head everyday .

but he knew how growing up without a father affected him and he did not want his seed to go through that kind of pain .

he was undecided.

after his shower he got dressed and left the house, he had some business to take care of at the wearhouse .

his next and last bank he planned to hit had maximum security so he had to hire a few more people who he now had to train.

because if anything went wrong they'd all be fucked .

the heist they completed last week wasn't enough, he needed and wanted more money .

"Rule number one, never count your homie pockets thinkin' you deserve it
Rule number two, never trust a bitch that'll fuck you for some purses
Rule number three, save you some of that money, shit you better stop splurgin'
'Cause when it's all said and done and you back at the bottom, they gon' treat you like you worthless"-

once he made it into the warehouse he unplugged the speaker that was playing meek mill respect the game , causing everyone to look his way.

"last week was a victory" he spoke instantly hearing claps from everyone in there .

"but it's not time to slack, we need to work our asses off if we want to pull off this next heist, and after this we won't need to work anymore , we'll all be set... for life"

after saying that he walked over to his group of newbies and nodded for them to follow him .

it was three boys and two girls .

Q wasn't entering the bank this time , so mekhi and asia were running it .

Q found people who were at rock bottom and would do anything for some money, he promised them they'd be set for life and that's how he recruited the 5 new people .

nique •

i contemplated calling darius as i struggled to figure this crib/ changing station out .

before i knew it the phone was ringing and he answered on the second ring .

"hello?" he spoke .

"hi uhh darius , this is nique from babies r us"

"aye wassup, i kinda figured you wasn't fucking with me"

"why you think that?"

"well it's been a week since we met and you haven't called till now..  but what's up?"

"i need help setting this crib up, but if your too busy i totally understand"

"nah not busy at all, if you send me the address ill be on my way"

"awe" i spoke smiling .

"and i know you hungry so ima bring some burritos, what kind you like"

"steak"

"bet"

he was suspiciously nice , but maybe it was my turn to be happy , maybe god sent him my way because i deserve it after what i've been through .

————————-

a/n:
i feel like Q is having sex everytime he gets a pov 💀but i meannn that's all niggas really do fr so 👽🌚.