“Everyday, they would yell at me, and throwing stuff at me. Sometimes, my body will be bleeding and bruised by their kicks, and other stuff that they did to me. And after that, they would tell me that they love me. And I know that's not true. It isn't love...”

I bite my lips, as I give him the warmest hug that I could give. He buries his head on my chest, as I pat his back softly. Releasing my calming scents.

“Everyday, I cried my eyes out. Thinking that, am I truly a mistake?”

“You're not.” I say, as he silence himself, before he continues to speak.

“I'm getting sick of their attitude. They are lying to me. Everytime they said they love me, I began to cry. I cry to the point that I have to create another personality. The other me who is strong, and cold, and doesn't have a heart. So, starting from that day, I didn't care what they said to me. The other me... It's like he was guarding me to protect myself from danger. But at the same time, he would ruin me.”

“What do you meant, that he would ruin you?” I ask. Feeling a tight grip on the back of my shirt.

“That day, I...” He trails out. “I-I started to kill people.”

I froze. But then, I just sigh, and smile. Continue to give him the comfort that he needs.

“I became a serial killer...And I've killed many people.” Jungkook says.

“Who was your first victim?” I questions.

“My dad.” He pause. “And then mom, and other innocent and bad people.”

“Was your late wife knows about this?” He nods.

“She once witnessed me killing people in front of her. I didn't know that she was there, though. After that, we got into a fight. She told me to change. And I started to change for her.”

“Because you love her?” Jungkook nods once again.

“Namjoon isn't my real brother. He's actually my best friend. He was older than me, though. But he still stayed with me until now. Anyways, I trusted Ichika. I trusted her to not hide anything from me, and yet, she hide it. Then there goes my trust issue. When she died, I killed the doctor and nurses that was incharge for my late wife.”

“Why?”

“Because they had made a mistake when they operated my wife. They were the reason why she died...And I killed them. It's also the same with Aerum's babysitter. I killed her too. And then fired her.”

“Oh.” I say. Not surprise. And then, he lift his face upwards. His doe eyes are sparkling from the pool of tears in his eyes.

“That's why I placed the little cameras and microphones. I was afraid if you would do the same thing the the babysitter did....”

I give him a reassuring smile. My hands are cupping his face.

“A-are you scared of me? I know that I'm not a perfect person that you thought I was...” His voice comes out as a whisper. Well, he's definitely right. I should be scared of him. I should get out of here and save my life.

But I can't. Because I love him so much for me to do that.

“I'm not scared of you. All you need is love, right? Well I can give it to you.”

I states. Not fully aware of what I just said, until I saw his eyes widens, and I immediately realise what I just said.

“I-It's not like that! T-that's not what I meant- I mean, l-love has many different meanings, okay? And I- uh...This is love! Yeah! Comforting you. This is love! I'm going to care for you. I didn't mean it like the other way- I was...uh...”

I panicked, as he let out a laugh. The kind of laughter that can brought people to life. He looks so happy this way...And my wolf feels proud too. Knowing that I'm the reason that he is smiling now. And without knowing it, I laugh with him too. It's a wonderful feeling indeed. I see him wiping his tears away from his eyes. His lips are still curving into a smile. Showing his bunny teeth.

“Thank you... Thank you, Jimin. You always makes me feel happy. I'm so glad that you're here, really. Having you here is the best thing in my life so far.” He hugs me tightly, as I blushed. His scent is turning into its normal sweet hot chocolate scent once again.

“Happiness looks very good on you, Alpha. And I love you. I just want you to know that, at least.”

For some reason, I can feel his heartbeat racing faster. He must be very happy now.

“I love you too.” Jungkook says, as I blush. I can only hope that he meant that the other way around.

But what I didn't know is that, he did meant the other way around.

•To be continued•

ANOTHER FLUFF! AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EVEN MORE FLUFF! YOU ALL GONNA DIE JSHSHDHDBBDB SIKE 😂😂😂

I love you guys! <3