I sigh to myself, as my eyes glances at the little camera, behind the fake plants in front of me. Yes. I am actually fully aware of the little cameras and microphones around the house. I don't know why is he putting this stuff. But I guess I can get an answer from him. God, this camera is probably always recording me naked in the bathroom everytime I go to take a bath.

I know that I should feel scared. But for some reason, I think Jungkook is kinda... Interesting. I wonder what kinds of other secrets, does he'd been keeping away from me.

I start to give myself a bath. The warm waters are pouring down my bare body. Once I've done taking a shower, I dress myself with my baggy turquoise shirt, and my black booty shorts. Don't blame me. It's a fucking summer. So it's getting hot in here. No pun intended. I dry my blonde hair, and comb it, so it won't get messy, as I take the little camera and microphone at the corner down my table, as I walk out. Seeing Jungkook still on the same spot at the kitchen counter. Probably making Aerum's food for the day.

I reach my hands upwards. Trailing my hands around his toned bare back, before hugging him from the back. His movements stops. I'm being bold. I know. But this is usually my ways to get what I want. So deal with it.

“Alpha...” I scent him on his scent gland, as he cups my hands on his chest. “Yes? Do you need anything?”

Jungkook voices out, as I smirks. “Yes...I want to ask you something.” I whisper. Licking, and biting softly on his scent gland, as he tilts his head more. Giving me more space. “What is it?”

I stands on my toes, as I lean close to his ear. “ Do you think we would be a perfect killer duo?” I whisper, and immediately feel his muscles tense.

“What do you-” His words are being cut short, when he sees the little camera and microphone in front of him.

“Why do you have this thing on my room? And my bathroom? Have you been watching me all of this time?” I question him. He turns his face towards me. His hands holding my hands softly.

“I can explain, Jimin.”

“Then explain to me.” I pause. “Should I be scared of you?”

“No, no.” Jungkook sighs. “Uh...Maybe?” Jungkook's head is now hangs low. His eyes are refusing to look at me, as I click my tounge.

“Look at me in the eyes, Alpha.” He obeys, as he begin to look at me in the eyes.

“Explain. Now.” I demand. And surprisingly, he nods, before he close the kitchen fire, and guides me towards the living room couch. Pulling me to sit on his lap. “I was going to tell you about this later...But I guess I have to admit myself to you.” He says, as I nod.

“Well, first, I have a split personality...And I have a trust issue. Yesterday, I wasn't going to my hyung to discuss about the family members...I don't even have a parent. I went to see my hyung for a therapy session.”

I gasp. “Why?”

“Because I have some shit ass problem. It's all because of my parents. They've abused me in the past. Telling me that I was a mistake to them...I didn't even do anything wrong...All I want was their affection. Their love. I want someone to love me. Was that too much to ask for?”

Jungkook exclaims, as I can smell his once hot chocolate smell turns into a smoky scent. It's making my wolf feeling restless. I don't like it.