𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ➪ 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚!

January 1, 2021

Hello, everyone! Welcome back! It's been a few months since I've had a book about my favorite Beatle boys out, so I decided that I'd get back to it because I miss getting to write about them!

I wasn't going to add a full author's note in here, but I after thinking it over a little bit, I decided that the way this book is organized is quite jumbled compared to everything else I've written.

During this book, you are going to be served all sorts of points of view, so I thought I'd just give you kind of a little warning, yeah?

For the majority of the book, you're bouncing between Paul and our main character's point of view in first person, but there are also a few parts where you're in third person too. I have provided warnings, but there is something you needa know about them.

If the POV heading is surrounded by this symbol—ꕥ—then that means that there's a time jump before the POV change. If there aren't any symbols, that means that it's taking place in the same moment, just from a different POV. That make sense? It should once you get to reading i promise😭

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

On another note, I've got a little helpful hint about the plot to help you along the way.

The majority of our story takes place in 1966, starting on May 2nd and going all the way to the very end of January 1967.

This is an interesting period for me to write in—not only because I've never written about it before—but also because it's just such an interesting time in the Beatles' career. So much was changing and I've got all the freedom in the world to incorporate that while also carrying out my storyline which is e p i c😍

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

I'm always open to feedback! Please, please tell me what you like/dislike while you read because I looove hearing your comments!

And as always, thank you for choosing this book, and I hope you enjoy!

~Lilly