Arnav - And When Iam here what is the need for someone else to take your measurements ?

He said huskily making her blush.

Arnav - Let's do it now itself.

He hugged her by waist - Hmm.... 37.

He raised his arms a bit above from her waist - 29

He again raised his arms wounding it around her shoulders - 34. Measurements taken. By the way this was not needed. I can measure you with my eyes alone.

All the while Kushi was looking at him with a blushing smile.

She pushed him - Arnav..... Go....

Arnav laughed at her flushed face. He moved near her and held her hands - It's been so many days. After so many days I am seeing you smiling like this. Keep smiling. You look just beautiful when you do that.

She hugged him - Sure. Now go otherwise you will be late.

Arnav - Bye Kushi. And yeah please be ready. I'll take you to clinic.

Kushi nodded her head. Arnav bid bye to her and went away.

Kushi shook her head smiling. He was looking so so happy. And she knew..... She is the reason of his happiness. She felt so proud of herself.

She was waiting for his press meet. It is going to be telecasted live on Delhi News. She has planned to see his interview.

It was 4 PM.

There was a huge hustle bustle in the premises of AR. There was many reporters running here and there setting their camera to cover the whole interview.

ASR is appearing before the camera after so many days. They don't want to miss even the blink. Even at the short notice many channels and magazine reporters are present there.

It was all set. They were only waiting for ASR's arrival.

At home also the Raizada family sat before TV to watch the press meet.

Soon there was a rush as a black Audi came to screech stoping Infront of the entrance of AR office.

( Kushi was astonished seeing the posh building having a AR logo on it )

Arnav got down from his car buttoning his coat. He walked inside his office wearing his goggles. His face was neutral without any emotions.

(Prem whistled seeing Arnav whereas Kushi was totally blown again seeing his attitude )

He walked inside the conference hall where press meet is about to be held. He sat on the chair along with his Manager Adhi.

Report 1 - ASR you are a celebrity. And being a celebrity even you couldn't escape away from rumors. What you have to say about the rumor spreading around saying about your engagement with your wife ?

Arnav - First of all hello everyone. Regarding your question......  Even I heard the same rumors.

Reporter 1 - Tell us what is the truth ?

Arnav - It is not just a rumour..... It's a official truth that Iam getting married to my wife again. And on Diwali night our family has got us engaged.

A loud gasps escaped from everyone's mouth.

Reporter 2 - But ASR don't you think it is unwanted ?