After that Arnav went to his room to get ready for the press meet.

He selected his favourite vantablack suit for the press conference. He got fresh up and changed himself into the suit.

Kushi came to his room only to stand still looking at his handsome figure. This is the first time she is seeing him in a formal suit. And she was totally a blown case looking at her handsome Fiancé. His body that he got spending hours in gym was hugging his body perfectly. His thick hair that he settled on his forehead perfectly. His face that held a mysterious smile. His chocolate brown eyes that was shining from yesterday. She was literally oogling at him.

Arnav turned to her only to see her standing still looking at him. He smirked..... The suit he is wearing right now was gifted to him by herself. She with all her love bought this suit for him.

He moved close to her and cleared his throat pulling her out of her Dreamland.

Arnav - Done oogling me ?

Kushi sighed - No way..... I was just looking at you. I mean..... I have never seen you dressed up all formal. That's it.

Arnav - You know someone special gifted me this suit telling me that I would look so handsome in this..... So tell me, am I handsome ?

Kushi huffed - Why are you asking me ? Go and ask the person who gifted you this......

Arnav - I think that is what Iam doing now....

Kushi looked at him surprised - You mean I gifted this to you ?

He nodded his head crossing his arms.

Kushi - My choices are always good. You look good Mr. Raizada...

Arnav - Thank you.

She smiled and was about to walk past him when he held her hands and pulled her to him hugging her from behind. Kushi gasped when he pulled....

Kushi - Arnav.....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - What are you doing ? Leave me. Someone might come.

Arnav - So what........ Iam your Fiance. We are officially engaged.

Kushi smiled placing her hands on his - Waise.... What will they ask in press meet ?

Arnav shrugged his shoulders - I don't know.

Kushi - Don't get angry if they ask something nonsense. Ok.

Arnav - Yes Madam.

Kushi - Fine leave me and go to your press meet.

Arnav left her - Did you had your medicines ?

Kushi - Hmm.

Arnav - Ok be ready at evening. Your Doctor asked me to bring you to clinic.

Kushi - But I went there with Meera two week before only na I? Then why again ? And also you said designers are coming evening to take everyone's measurements.

Arnav - So...

Kushi - What so ? I have to be here na. Then how will they take my measurements ?

Arnav pulled her to him again wrapping his hands around her making her eyes wide.

Arnav - Taking measurements are only for others. And regarding the appointment..... I told your doctor about yesterday's incident. He said it would be better if we meet him once.....