°•15: Not falling for you•°

Third pov

Taehyung in bed, cuddling a pillow he felt comfort from. What he didn't know was that there was someone watching him sleep(A/N I know, creepy...) This person was no other than Jeon Jungkook the mafia boss and ceo of Jeon corp himself. Having following his plan for weeks now he had enough of it. He hated seeing Taehyung cry and feeling unwanted. He knew the plan would work to some extent and there would be some backfires but it was a risk he could take. He hated the way he made Taehyung feel in himself. The way he changed his style and  personality so he could please him or feel wanted. He hated it all and it was all because of his possessiveness. 

.

.

.

Last night's flashback

Jungkook pov

"what have i done?!"

"I didn't wanted things to turn out like this."

"I just wanted him to learn not be around other males all touchy touchy like that"

"Now...I think I might lose him.."

Slap face.

"No jungkook. You can do this. You have to win him back no matter what"

"You can't let him go!"

End of flashback

.

.

.

He sighed beneath his breath, not wanting to wake his tiger. He soon got up and walked closer to Taehyung, seeing there were strands of hair in his face, he moved them away, and smiled. He soon felt compelled to his features as he looks so ethereal and beautiful like a angle. His lips so met the sleeping boy and gave him a peck. 

Taehyung's eyes soon began to move as his lips moved along with Jungkook's, this made Jungkook smirk. knowing he still have a change of wooing the younger again. Taehyung eyes began to open slowly, but soon felt a little shock at what was happening. With not another second wasted he quickly push Jungkook away from his lips and sat up. "What the hell!?"

Jungkook smiled. "Good morning tiger".

"Jungkook what are you doing here!? don't you have that whore or something!" Taehyung yelled, getting pissed just by remembering about the bitch that took his man(A/N never have never will)

"Baby~ don't be like that~" he whined.

Taehyung was beyond shocked. "what the hell is wrong with him!? did he eat something wrong or what?!" Taehyung thought to himself.

With being taken aback by the older's words Taehyung soon was out of his thoughts and back to the real world. "w-what are you talking about?! whoo are you calling baby?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I know I messed up but can you please forgive me?~" Jungkook begged.

"Forgive what?" Taehyung asked, acting dumb.

"Don't play hard to get, I know you know what I mean." Jungkook simply said.

"No I don't know." Taehyung continued to act clueless.

"Fine,fine. If that's how you wanna play. I'm going to work"

"See you later love" and with that he left the room leaving a confessed Taehyung on the bed. He was confused on why Jungkook was acting that way and what was all going on.

"I'm not falling for you again Jungkook."