Bellatrix clears her throat and we all look at her. "The dark Lord is coming soon." She smiles like an idiot. I widen my eye's and turn to look at my mother who was smiling. "Wait the Dark Lord has returned?" I stand up. "Y/n seat down and stop embarrassing me infront of the Malfoy family." She grabs my wrist forcing me to seat back down.

I hold the bridge of my nose from annoyance and anger. "Draco,y/n go upstairs your parents and l have something to discuss."

Draco and l stood up and walked towards my room. I sigh while holding the door nob. "Don't worry y/n everything will be fine." He side hugs me and l widen my smile. "Thanks Draco."

We played cards and made some jewellery from the items l had.

ᴇᴠᴀɴᴏʀᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ(y/n mom)

Narcissa and l discussed on how we are going to protect y/n and Draco.

"Evanora l don't think betraying the Dark Lord is a good decision we might die or our kids might get killed."  I sigh and shake my head. "Well we have to keep our children safe Narcissa." I shut my eye's slowly thinking of my daughter y/n.

"I have an idea Evanora, Snape will help us we should visit him right now before the Dark Lord comes." I open my eyes slowly and l see Narcissa ready to leave.

I stood up and wore my rain coat since it was raining. "You forgot your purse Evanora." Narcissa points to where l forgot it. "Oh thank you Cissy cissy." She smiles and we apperate to Hogsmead.

We arrive there and it's raining cats and dogs. Narcissa and l walk to the house were Severus is.

We couldn't afford to get caught by anyone. Narcissa knocked on the door and Mad eye opened the door for us.

We took of our rain coats and placed them on a them hanger. We found found Severus reading a news paper.

"The Dark Lord wants Draco and y/n to become death eaters Severus and we need your help." Narcissa says in softly. "I can't change the Dark Lords mind.....but it might be possible for me to help Draco and y/n." He says in a serious tone.

"Severus.." l stand up while holding a glass of wine on my hand.-" Swear to it Severus... make the unbreakable vow." I turn around to see Narcissa coming closer.

"Take..out your wand." He looks at Narcissa. Severus and l hold hands while Narcissa fired a spell on our hands.

"Will you Severus Snape watch over Draco and y/n?"  Snape looks at me"l will." Narcissa stands behind me"And if Draco and y/n fail will you carry out the deed the Dark Lord has ordered Draco and y/n to fullfill " Severus gulps and looks straight in my eye's, he inhales deeply "I will."

I let go of Severus hand and l look at him.

ʏ/ɴ pov.

"Okay Malfoy l'm tired." I yawn and l lean on his shoulder. "Why are you always sleepy y/n?" He pushes my head and l give him a deadly stare. "Just shut up Draco." I roll my eye's and get out of bed.

"I'm going downstairs you are boring." He rolled his eyes and left. I sat down and looked at Micheal's necklace. "I'm so lucky." I said softly.
"Not for long Blackwood. " l turn around and saw a tall guy wearing a black suit and rings on his hands,his hair was perfect and his eyes were glowing.

"And what's that suppose to mean?" I raise my tone in anger. He took a step closer "I'm just saying your dreams are getting crushed soon Blackwood." He held my face squeezing it,the pain grew more and a tear dropped which made him to smirk. "Let-t go!" I try to escape but he was too strong for me. "Shhh we don't want anyone to find you like this." He licked his lips and smirked. 

I slowly shut my eye's since it was useless to fight him. "Open your eyes Now!" He raised his tone. I quickly opened them and he let go of me. I held my face since it was painful. "Who the fuck are you!?" I raise my tone. He ignores me and leaves me alone in the room.

I took out my book and wore my spectacles to read. "Y/n.." Draco said softly while standing by the door. I turned around and his face was full of dissapointment,l frowned and walk towards him l placed my hand on his shoulder "Whats wrong?" I asked with a worried expression on my face. He let out a loud sigh "l never thought this day will come y/n but the Dark Lord has arrived." He hugged me tightly and l embraced him back.

"Wear this dress that Narcissa bought for you earlier." He hands me the dress and l quickly change since l didn't want to get late.

I hold Draco's hand and we walk downstairs together. We arrive to  the room were death eaters had been waiting for us.

We stood there for a whole one minute. "Y/n,Draco l was beginning to worry you have lost your way....come we have saved the both of you a seat."   His voice,high and icy.

I felt scared and l began to hold Draco's hand tightly. His eye's flickered to me and l began to get nervous. I sat down next to Draco. I spotted the boy who came into my room earlier and l felt angry, l just wanted to punch him there.

My mother was facing me and l was pretty nervous on how l'm going to react. I sighed and looked at the Dark Lord who was speaking to some death eaters.

"Y/n what makes you to be a loyal servant?" I cleared my throat "Well l am talented in the Defense of Dark Arts, l am loyal and l am more trust worthy at Hogwarts, l am also a head prefect and mostly Dumbledore trust's me." He looked impressed,my mother smiled and nodded, l let out a small smile.

"Very well then y/n you will now be known as a death eater,my faithful servant." He took out his wand .

"Bring your arm." He said coldly , l stretched out my left arm.

"Morsmordum engraviavo!"

An incredible pain rushed in and l began to feel weak. The pain was excruciating. I did my best to not cry but it was to impossible a tear dropped but l made sure to make a straight face,from saving myself from embarrassment.

I went back to take a seat next to Draco and he looked at me with apologetic eye's, l wipped my tear and looked at my mark.

The meeting went on. We spoke of ministry dealings and where Harry Potter will be at. I felt a pit of guilt in my stomach, l knew l was betraying my friend,but if l don't do the task l'll be dead.

"The meeting has ended now." He said coldly. All the death eaters except for the guy who came in my room and my mother.

"Y/n stay l still want to discuss something." I turned around and l sat facing the guy.

"Since you don't remember me y/n l was the man who took care of you when your father left and here with me is my son Mattheo Riddle." I gasped and held my mouth from screming.

I looked at Mattheo he formed a smirk and clenched his jaw.

I turned to face Lord Voldemort. "Y/n your mother and l have decided for you two to get married,since your mother and l grew up together and l trust her fully." He smiled and looked at Mattheo who was clenching his jaw he didn't look happy neither did l.

I was broke and hurt and l wonder how will Micheal feel about this?

A/N

I got caught by my dad again soooo l'll continue later heheh l love you guys and OH MY GOSH #1 Ranking wow l love you all and dont forget to vote hehehe and comment your thoughts next chapter l'm giving out a shout out!!!:) stay safe!😋😚👁👅👁✌