"That's so cute! When are you seeing him again?" Eva asked with wide eyes. She was very excited.

Vanessa shrugged. "I'm not sure," She murmured. "I-i still have his jacket, he may need it," She added. She didn't want to keep his clothes away from him. It may be his favorite jacket.

Eva jumped up and ran down the hall. "I'm getting your phone! What if he called you?" She yelled while running.

"I'm back! He sent you a text like three hours ago! Omg! You need to respond!" She ran back to the living room and handed the phone to Vanessa.

Oh no. He was going to be upset with her for not responding quickly enough. Mason always hated when she was busy and couldn't respond to him. Her heart dropped as she braced herself for the overload of messages.

'Good morning, Vanessa.

I hope that you slept well,

Reid'

There were no other messages. Why hadn't he overloaded her with angry messages? She was grateful that he didn't, but it puzzled her.

Instead of focusing on old patterns, she responded to his message. She didn't want to make him wait any longer.

'Good morning to you as well!

I slept wonderfully,'

She sent the message and placed her phone under her leg. She had anxiety when it came to texting. No matter what the message said, she was still afraid to see it. Maybe Reid would snap and say something rude.

Suddenly, the phone began to vibrate under her leg.

Her eyes widened and she handed it to Eva. She didn't want to see who was calling her. It may have been Mason. She didn't want him to ruin her day with his rude behavior.

"Uh, I don't think that Reid would like to talk to me. I mean, he's calling you, so maybe you should answer," Eva suggested and handed the phone back to her.

She looked at the phone and Eva was right. It was Reid calling.

She pressed answer and walked to the kitchen.

"Hi, cara. I hope you don't mind my calling, I'd just rather talk to you than send messages," Reid's low voice made butterflies erupt in her stomach.

She leaned against the fridge and smiled. "No, this is fine," She answered softly. She was so excited to talk to him, a little nervous, but still excited.

"Perfect," He laughed, his laugh was very nice. "I'd like to see you again, are you free today?" He asked.

She was free. She was definitely free. "Oh, yes. I'm free today," She wanted to see him.

"Wonderful, cara. Could we meet downtown for lunch? If it's too soon, I'm not opposed to dinner,"

"I can do lunch," She twiddled her thumbs. She was nervous. He was serious last night when he said that he was forward. No time wasted.

"Grazie, bellezza." (Thank you, my beauty.) She didn't understand him, but he sounded grateful. "So you don't have to wonder, I will send you a message with the location and time. I have to go now, cara. I will see you soon,"