Trust My Guidance And Never Fear

I know you are still experiencing suffering and sorrow at this present time. Never fear, I am your Father. I will be with you always. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Move in My strength and stay suited up in the armour I provided for you to wear. As you walk through your valley, I will be right by your side, letting no evil come near you or your dwelling place. I want you to listen very closely to what I am saying in this hour. Do not doubt My word; stand strong and listen for My guidance. I will not fail you; I will uphold you, My child, so fear not; all is well. Fear is of the enemy; it is not of Me. Abide not in it.

Trust in Me for all things. At this moment, I am sharpening your discernment. Ask of Me for spiritual interpretation, and I will give it to you. Be ready for learning it will come to you quickly. Allow your mind to be transformed by what I am saying to your spirit. Spend time in My presence more and more each day. Spending time with Me will eliminate any fear that is trying to overtake your spirit. It will also block those anxious thoughts, which trouble your spirit at night. Abide with Me, for there is no fear with Me. Move in the leading of My Spirit. Praise Me continually. Pray without ceasing, I am with you. Know who you are in Me and know that all is well. Trust Me. Listen for my guidance and never fear.

Meditate on My Word: 2 Timothy 1:7

My Prayer Confession, Oh Praise Your Holy Name! Lord, I make this My confession, no longer will I give into the spirit of fear. Yes, I have gone through some hard times, but I praise you for bringing me through them. I am stronger because of them. I am suited up and standing on Your Holy Word, knowing that no matter what I am going through You are with me. I trust Your guidance and the direction the Holy Spirit is leading me.