Don't Doubt My Word...Trust Me

Once again, doubt and unbelief stopped you from living a victorious life. You know they are not your friends, why do you allow them to interfere in your life? The enemy sent them to you to convince you I would not deliver on My promises. He wants you to take back your confession of faith and fight the battle yourself. Don’t you dare! This battle is Mine! Leave your burdens with Me and trust that I am able to supply all your needs. Do not ever doubt Me. I am greater than the mountains you face. Trust Me to do more than fight the battle; trust Me to win the battle. Take your thoughts captive and turn them into a positive statement of trust in ME. You must conquer doubt and unbelief with faith.

This trial of your faith you are going through is your training ground. It is not meant to destroy you; it is to strengthen you. Learn to lean upon Me, and to trust Me completely. It is time you put doubt and unbelief under your feet! Declare and decree that you will trust in Me even when your back is against the wall. Take authority over the enemy in the name of Jesus Christ! 

Command things to line up according to My word. Do not allow the enemy to have access to any area of your life. Fill yourself to overflowing with the Word of God. Remember, oil and water don't mix. Therefore, you cannot mix faith and trust, with doubt and unbelief; it will not work. When doubt has a place in your life, faith cannot operate. Faith cannot operate with reasoning. Faith operates with complete trust in Me.

You must believe in Me when I say, “If thou can believe, all things are possible.” You must believe that you can do all things through Christ Jesus, who strengthens you. Declare these statements aloud daily. Say them until they saturate your spirit. Remember, the enemy can only operate when you let him. Shut him out. Arise above the things, which hold you captive. Arise and be victorious over all the enemies of your soul! Arise, I say!

Meditate on My Word:Mat. 21:21,Mark 9:23, Php. 4:13

My Prayer Confession, Thank You for a blessed time such as this. Yes, it is time to put doubt and unbelief under my feet, and stop giving enemy access to my life. I will rise up in the authority You have imparted in me and make changes in my life.