I could stare at it for eternity. 

She walked towards me her soft light brown hair moving everywhere which just makes it more angelic and beautiful.

"What's wrong? Never seen a girl?" She joked her voice full of humor just realizing how creepy I looked staring at a girl I barely know.

I shook my head and looked back down.

"I'm Lailah by the way" She introduced her self her name is angelic as her.

I looked at her curiously before speaking "I'm Vito" I say she looked at me with surprise but it was soon turned to happiness which made me want to smile. 

"I know who you are" She says which now took me with surprise.

"Your brothers are quite known around here" She explained grinning I nodded my head.

Who is she? A small smile made it's way to my face.

《Antonio's POV》

 Exhausted. Angry. Sad.

These were just the least of emotions that I felt right now. We've been in the hospital for hours now and I just want my baby sister in my arms safe and sound.

Suddenly, I saw the door to the emergency room open. 

The doctor I assume came out.

All of us stood up he gave us a small sad smile.

"The patient is stable but the next few hours are going to be crucial" He started off 

"Is she going to be okay?" The doctor turned to see Leonard and looked at him with sad eyes "There is a low chance for making it" I sucked in a breath at the new information 

The doctor had to go back. Vito was no where in sight.

"She won't make it, Will she?" Lorenzo says I stayed silent

 "She stronger than any of us, She's a fighter" Leonard says slightly glaring at his twin.

I wanted to believe him and that's what I did.

Hours have passed since the doctor came out by now I was beyond exhausted. Lorenzo went to the cafeteria with Gavino and Leonard.

I closed my eyes for a brief second "Mr. De Luca" I opened my eyes and stood up "How is she?" I asked quickly.

The doctor looked at me with sad eyes

 "She's stable and out of danger" I sighed in relief "But I'm sorry to say she won't be able to wake up for quite some time" I took some deep breaths "Can I see her?" He nodded his head.

I made my way inside and I saw my baby sister hooked up with wires and machines. My eyes watered as I saw her pale small body.

A pipe was placed right in her mouth. I walked up to her side and sat down.

I took her hand in mine "Hi there" I whispered softly I got silence in reply.