Hit em' Where it Hurts

Start from the beginning

"I've been waiting so long, I could've made breakfast," Levi adds as Erwin turns around dramatically. 

"Dirk squad and Marlene squad, too! Join Klaus's squad and protect the horses at that gate! Levi Squad and Hange Squad, I nee you to take down the Armored Titan! Deploy your thunder spears at your own discretion! Do whatever it takes to achieve your objective! This is our moment! Our chance to strike! The fate of humanity depends on this battle! Lay down your hearts and lives, one final time! For humanity!" Erwin orders. 

"Yes, sir!" Everyone responds as the Dirk and Marlene squad head to their positions. 

-----------------------------------------------

"He wants to use Eren as bait?!" Hange reconfirms with Armin. 

"Yes, that was Commander Erwin's orders," Armin confirms. 

"Wait, hold on. He is willing to risk Erens' capture to save the horses?" Hange questions. 

"You're kidding. Even if we try it, Reiner might just go after the horses anyway," Mikasa points out. 

"No, I'm sure he'll chase Eren. If Reiner does go after the horses, then Eren can continue running north and wrap about the Beast Titan's formation. With Levi, the Scouts, and Eren, they can capture the Beast Titan with a pincer attack. Erwin must've said as much himself, right?" Hange says. 

"Uh...Yes," Armin responds. 

"Even if things don't go as planned, the enemy doesn't expect Eren to flee, so it might confuse them enough to get them to breaks ranks. The only question is, can Reiner see that far ahead," Hange adds. 

"Knowing Reiner, he should be quick to figure things out," I say thinking back to when Reiner had lectured me. 

"Okay. This is where we'll bring down the Armored Titan!" Hange says as we head towards the edge of the wall. 

"Wait a second! There is still one more factor we still need to consider!" Armin halts us. 

"He's still hiding, but Bertholdt must be nearby! The last time they fought, Eren outmaneuvered Reiner and had him on the verge of defeat, but then Bertholdt caught him with a surprise attack, taking both Eren and (y/n). As a simple countermeasure, do what you can to keep the fight away from the walls," Armin adds on as Hange nods. 

-----------------------------------------------

*CRACK*

We watch as Reiner made his final adjustments on top of the wall. Commander Erwin was on top of the wall with him as well. As Reiner sat there for minutes Eren mad gone out into the main road. 

*BOOM*

As Eren transformed, it quickly caught the eye of Reiner. He didn't move at first, but then Eren ran to the outer gate. 

*SLIDE*

"Yes! He went for it!" I celebrate to myself as Jean gave me a plain look. 

"What's your problem?" I ask. 

"I don't have one," He says back. 

"Mhm because that nasty ass face is saying something else!" I quietly shout. 

"I'm just resting my face," Jean says offended. 

"Oh...Makes sense," I say as Armin glares at the two of us. 

"Will you two shush! We need to be able to hear Eren and with you two bickering! I can't hear anything! I swear it's like a never-ending war between you two," Armin says as Jean and I stick out tongues out.